• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
To be fair, most of the 'challenges' in this Daily Challenge thing are not challenges, they are simply annoying chores.

Got to agree with that. Lots of boring chores just to win 50fps or some other reward I don't need at the end of a week. Not worth the bother in my opinion.

Emberguard

Legend
Frankly I am not going to be bothered doing these challenges when you have to increase pop or do productions, those kind of challenges mean space that I do not have, also I am not going to spend for eg do 50, 15 min productions either, as much as I like the game some of these challenges seem unrealistic and time consuming, pity there is not a button choice to pass on some of these challenges.
I just used the Bronze age stilt huts. They take 20 secs to build. Had enough space to build three at a time. By the time you finish building one there's another ready to demolish. Very quick and easy to build up the pop

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
They actually seem ok to me not causing many issues doing them daily.
Only thing that should be different in my opinion is the challengers reward for the week should be fixed so you can decide whether to go for it. Doing the daily for 7 days to then have a 5/10% chance of something decent is pretty low chances. After 7 days of day you'e put enough effort in for a decent reward.

DeletedUser111589

That large number of 5- min productions is awful.

It has to be lowered to max 20 5-min productions NO MATTER THE AGE

DeletedUser107476

That large number of 5- min productions is awful.

It has to be lowered to max 20 5-min productions NO MATTER THE AGE
5 min productions I don't mind. 36 - 4 hr productions is getting excessive though. Add in visit 45 taverns which is hoping people have emptied their taverns and I want to cry!

dimondus

Captain
They actually seem ok to me not causing many issues doing them daily.
Only thing that should be different in my opinion is the challengers reward for the week should be fixed so you can decide whether to go for it. Doing the daily for 7 days to then have a 5/10% chance of something decent is pretty low chances. After 7 days of day you'e put enough effort in for a decent reward.
Agree, why 50FP is even in the final chest. I producing 60FP daily from the city (not including 24FP during the day).
The list should be:
Well 15%,
SoK 15%,
Rogue hideout 15% (who needs more than 1-2 when you have Traz?)
Renovation kit 15%
2x Store kit 20%
One up kit 20%

And please, do so that we can see the list of daily tasks before accepting challenge. I don't ask about the ability to change them, just to see, so players can decide whether or not take them or pass.
Overall -1 point for not doing the task is ridiculous - we have RL you know. With this approach very few will be able to get all 7 quests done.

Last edited:

dimondus

Captain
5 min productions I don't mind. 36 - 4 hr productions is getting excessive though. Add in visit 45 taverns which is hoping people have emptied their taverns and I want to cry!
Ha! 24 8 hour productions, I was lucky I had space for Xtra hunters.

DeletedUser111589

All in all, production challenges should lowered by 2 or 3 times

dimondus

Captain
Well got all excited when I saw the tab and clicked it, Win two wars, i have never warred on here and I have no interest in warring either, so its a thanks, but no thanks from me I wont be doing the Daily Challenges till they change the way they have set them up

One person said the battle related challenges come up 4 out of 7 days. This might have changed since "testing" time, but you should at least count for them to come up. Tomorrow you might also expect GE-related challenge.

You both come to one conclusion - we should be able to see the list of tasks before accepting them (I'm not tanking about changing tasks). They can even leave "-1 point" for failing accepted challenge.

DeletedUser96901

In any age/era - it was released for everyone 2 days ago
not in bronze age
and in iron age only if you researched it

so the better question is
have you researched the iron age technology which unlocks it

DeletedUser2991

I had to gain 20.000 hapiness! Just read you can demolish a building and rebuild it. First you will never gain :lol: when getting rid of the building or deco. And second, even more important, I don't want to build any deco from lets say 100 and rebuild it 200 times. Must be something like they get paid by how many times an average player clicks?:o

DeletedUser111589

That's why you have all those faces and gates in your inventory :)

But yeah. Stuff isn't really balanced

I'm pretty sure some will find the Daily Action fun. For myself however, they are a low priority. Doing them takes me off-course from my main objective and slows down that progress. There does seem to be some nice prizes out there though - Good Luck to all who pursue them.