• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser14881

Isn't OF already too expensive to have quests requiring us to donate 150 goods from it (or previous, which is even harder to accumulate)?

DeletedUser14881

Nah, I get 15 per recurring and I do 3-4 only. I had to stop doing the one of buying FPs 'cause they're too expensive and the one of having a just tiny bit of population 'cause I don't have space.

Thrawnf

Corporal
Donate 150 good is mayle, be hard if you are in Contempory Era...but in OF, it' easy.

With all the expansions available, Frontenac bonus all the event building, GE ect ect, I think good is not a problem in OF.

I don't know why you complain.
If a challenge is too hard for you you can't avoir, just have 1 penalty..
And more than that no one force you to play daily challenge.

But Me I find theses challenge very nice, theses event great (I love the baroque style building)

I have only 1 critic: not enough expansion to display more and more special building...

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Got my first DC today. If this is an indication of what is to come, I think I'll pass. First chest opened was for medium medal pkge(6000). To get had to increase my enthusiasm by 10000 happiness(already at 9000) and removing a road didn't work so must build. In the Future era so cost or time prohibitive. Also have to do 33 4hr. productions....all this for a medium package. Can get same in winter event right now for stars. This sucks!!!

DeletedUser111866

removing a road didn't wor
You can get that happiness by building and selling, so it's doable in any era, just click some.
Also have to do 33 4hr. productions....all this for a medium package
Yep these things tend to grow in numbers. However you can use blacksmiths for production to DCs. I had 14 today and had to use some.
won a whopping 5 FP's. Well perhaps I will do better tomorrow
Nice... 5FPs only come with a chance to win 100, so... consider yourself lucky and unlucky XD still, getting this chest gives better average with high dispersion.

DeletedUser110060

Well got all excited when I saw the tab and clicked it, Win two wars, i have never warred on here and I have no interest in warring either, so its a thanks, but no thanks from me I wont be doing the Daily Challenges till they change the way they have set them up

DeletedUser111866

One person said the battle related challenges come up 4 out of 7 days. This might have changed since "testing" time, but you should at least count for them to come up. Tomorrow you might also expect GE-related challenge.

DeletedUser14881

Donate 150 good is mayle, be hard if you are in Contempory Era...but in OF, it' easy.

With all the expansions available, Frontenac bonus all the event building, GE ect ect, I think good is not a problem in OF.

I don't know why you complain.
If a challenge is too hard for you you can't avoir, just have 1 penalty..
And more than that no one force you to play daily challenge.

But Me I find theses challenge very nice, theses event great (I love the baroque style building)

I have only 1 critic: not enough expansion to display more and more special building...
Your reading skills must improve because I'm not complaining, just commenting.

Frontenac bonus, for goods, just make the rewards less offensive. I won't throw cash at Inno to buy diamonds to level mine exponentially. Mine is at level 18 just with free BPs. And still, 15 goods is nothing compared to the amount required for tech, GE IV and now DC.

I was watching the beta changes, so I prepared myself and stocked a good amount of OF goods but they won't left forever at this rate

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
You can get that happiness by building and selling, so it's doable in any era, just click some.

Yep these things tend to grow in numbers. However you can use blacksmiths for production to DCs. I had 14 today and had to use some.

Nice... 5FPs only come with a chance to win 100, so... consider yourself lucky and unlucky XD still, getting this chest gives better average with high dispersion.
Kind of hard to even use blacksmiths to do 4 hr productions. Especially to do 33 of them. Agreed that the footprint is small but have little or no room to build as you need space with roads. By time you are in later eras(The Future) you have no room for extras and don't have the luxury to waste an expansion just for building early production buildings.

DeletedUser111790

Yeah, tell me more about it. A player in my friends list started 2 weeks before me and has already 2 rogue hideouts and SoA while he/she is definitely new to the game.
But they are all at very low ages. Never able to overwhelm maturedplayers by this daily benefit..

Agent327

Overlord
One person said the battle related challenges come up 4 out of 7 days. This might have changed since "testing" time, but you should at least count for them to come up. Tomorrow you might also expect GE-related challenge.

It also depends on which of the two challenges you choose. Pick one where the prize has to do with fighting and you are bound to get a fighting related quest.

Emberguard

Legend
I like the challenges although it would be nice if they had an option of choosing between battling, guild or economy (or random).

Chose forge points in both worlds and one requires fighting and tavern silver, the other donating goods and producing stuff. They're definitely a challenge that's for sure. It'll be interesting to see how this goes over time.

DeletedUser111589

Not necessarily @Agent327 . Not long ago I took champions over supplies on all 3 worlds, didn't get battle related challenges on either wo

Vesiger

Monarch
I got five rogues on mine, although I think I lost more than five rogues doing six battles (on one I was down to my last unit...)

Agent327

Overlord
Not necessarily @Agent327 . Not long ago I took champions over supplies on all 3 worlds, didn't get battle related challenges on either wo

I did not say it was cast in stone. From what I have experienced on the beta the chance is higher. It also depends on the day. On none GE days you get less fighting challenges.

DeletedUser111866

Kind of hard to even use blacksmiths to do 4 hr productions. Especially to do 33 of them.
Well, 33*4 is 132, more than 5 days worth of time, so you need at least 6 blacksmiths to make enouh 4h pripoductions if you don't touch your main supplies buuldings. The game thinks that by the higher eras people have more expansions therefore more buildings, so can do more in a day than before. I have found that I need a constantly empty space a size of an expansion to do things in DC that require building or buildings.
It also depends on which of the two challenges you choose. Pick one where the prize has to do with fighting and you are bound to get a fighting related quest.
Unlikely, can be an observation bias even. I always choose FP chance over no FP chance, and if FP are related to fighting then I'm a Spanish pilot. Still I get battles, defeat units or sectors about 50% of the days.

Thrawnf

Corporal
Got my first DC today. If this is an indication of what is to come, I think I'll pass. First chest opened was for medium medal pkge(6000). To get had to increase my enthusiasm by 10000 happiness(already at 9000) and removing a road didn't work so must build. In the Future era so cost or time prohibitive. Also have to do 33 4hr. productions....all this for a medium package. Can get same in winter event right now for stars. This sucks!!!

I get so many Gate of sun and statue in GE, that I can easily build them and win happiness, and delete them after that...it take me 1min...

SO funny...more you play this game more you find it easy lol