• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser6065

' . . . What's the beta server for these days?'
It is where good ideas go to die before items hit the live servers, where the SAME good ideas are put forth to die yet again.
. . . mk

Agent327

Overlord
so this is replacing treasure hunt

Yes

Well, if you get guild expedition-related quests, this should be a bug. If you receive a "donate goods" quest, you do a guild jump somewhere, drop goods, mo/po and leave. The quest will not get "un-completed" if you do like this.

That means you are dropping at least 75 goods in Guild you ar no part of and will not be a part of either. I don't know how many goods you produce every day, but on the beta I get that quest about every three days. For me that means that I either do the quest and produce no goods, or I skip the quest and drop a day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111503

I agree about the Guild/No Guild. Why should you have to give up your goods if it's not going to benefit you in any way.

I think there should be multiple Daily Challenges (No fighting for those without big armies/ No Guild / With Battles) and people should be able to see what they are so they can chose.

I already mentioned that I dislike the DC because even when I can complete one then I get a many in a row that involves fighting (I don't have much of an army - I play this as a building game). So I've stopped playing them.

DeletedUser107476

I agree about the Guild/No Guild. Why should you have to give up your goods if it's not going to benefit you in any way.

I think there should be multiple Daily Challenges (No fighting for those without big armies/ No Guild / With Battles) and people should be able to see what they are so they can chose.

I already mentioned that I dislike the DC because even when I can complete one then I get a many in a row that involves fighting (I don't have much of an army - I play this as a building game). So I've stopped playing them.
Not sure why anyone would not be in a guild. No fp cost to in guild trades. If playing the world as main.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111503

Not sure why anyone would not be in a guild. No fp cost to in guild trades. If playing the world as main.
ONLY reason I hadn't joined a Guild for quite a while was because most are very demanding regarding involvement in specific tasks.

DeletedUser111589

ONLY reason I hadn't joined a Guild for quite a while was because most are very demanding regarding involvement in specific tasks.

Then don't aim for top guilds. Find big, dead, leveled up guild and stay there. GE probably will rarely go further than lv 2 though, if even lv 2 gets unlocked.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I'm pretty sure this will have a negative effect on the game and we'll probably see more veteran players leave. We don't want more things to do here, we want the things we can already do streamlined and the bugs fixed.

From the above statements it looks like there will be a lot of goods donations and fighting...Has Inno already forgotten there are these in-game things called GVG, PVP and GE that uses up a lot of goods and troops for those of us active?

DeletedUser111589

I get donation once a week and battle at least 4 times. But neither quests are too hard. Donation asks for low amount of goods in lower ages and if you get win x battles in a row, just check neighborhood for spear defense

Thrawnf

Corporal
FANTASTIC

can't wait Monday to have my first daily challenge...it's a great things.
Not a real big fan of multiple production, but can't wait to see this Daily Challenge...

For comment, sorry I wait to do it, to give my opinion...so far the announcement look very interesting.

Maybe a comment: why not give a joker day...like you give 7 day to do 6 daily quest, in case one day you can't do it...or 7 quest with 1 joker you can use during the week.

I don't know but if you day you travel, and this day is do multiple 1h, it will be hard...so could be nice to have a joker.
Maybe it could motivate more people to do that knowing the existence of the joker.

Also the joker could be buy in Tavern for exemple...

Just an idea like this.

knycknac

Private
so what if you cant do a daily quest because you are not in a guild
you dont more anything more by not doing any quests as you will never get any rewards at all

so on the days you can compleye quests you get a reward for that day from the options you have chosen
you cant complete you just lose a point towards the 7 you need for the extra reward

so no harm doing

DeletedUser110179

Maybe a comment: why not give a joker day...like you give 7 day to do 6 daily quest, in case one day you can't do it...or 7 quest with 1 joker you can use during the week.

I don't know but if you day you travel, and this day is do multiple 1h, it will be hard...so could be nice to have a joker.
Maybe it could motivate more people to do that knowing the existence of the joker.
No worries ... you gonna enjoy it so much you'll wish there were 8 days in a week.

Thrawnf

Corporal
so what if you cant do a daily quest because you are not in a guild
you dont more anything more by not doing any quests as you will never get any rewards at all

also it take 30 second to create a guild and 20 seconde to disband it...so not been in a guild is not a problem.

PS: Guild bring more advantage than deficit. I find the requirement normal. Also lot of guild some with GE fanatic, some with calm GE...so we always find a guild who suit your way to play...but nothing is free.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171210-170414-min.png

dimondus

Captain
In the live server, only part of recently created accounts can get it in the past two months. That's the minimal impact to the server.
Yeah, tell me more about it. A player in my friends list started 2 weeks before me and has already 2 rogue hideouts and SoA while he/she is definitely new to the game.

DeletedUser111898

Yeah, tell me more about it. A player in my friends list started 2 weeks before me and has already 2 rogue hideouts and SoA while he/she is definitely new to the game.
i also started recently, and found out about those daily challenges. so then i decided to make a new account just to be able to get it.
i ended up making 4 accounts till i finally had an account which had the daily challenges. And to be honest, it was well worth restarting just for them.
I also never understood why some players get new features and others don't, for me testing new stuff is what beta is for (also said that to support)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106369

When are the Daily Challenges going to start. New update has taken place.