1. Summer Event 2019

Summer is underway, and this year we return to the Forge Island to take part in the annual Summer festival! There are awesome prizes to be won, so make sure to board the ship! For your continued feedback please join in the discussion here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New Content Daily Challenges

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Lady Marlena, Dec 8, 2017.

1. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

I have one. It looks nice

2. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Brigadier-General

Or better yet, Don't leave ANY *Open* Sectors on the World Map!!!

If you have 0 open/unsolved sectors, then will NEVER get any of the "gain X sectors" quests for DC's. -_-

Honestly, can we please for the sake of our sanity, pin this info to the top of the forum...
    I can set my clocks on a near daily basis just by the number of these rage-posts. ;)

3. rjs66

rjs66 Second Lieutenant

Rage, Rage, Rant, Rant,

oh wait - i don't have OCD, i'll just wait and see what turns up tomorrow, if play this game long enough i'll need 4 million expansions to place all the stuff i won anyway

just take into account what you win in 1 day compared to what it takes to play for 5+ years and decide if it really makes that much difference
    do the challenges that are easy for you to complete, ignore the ones that take more effort than the prize is worth

the games is meant to be fun, not a chore
    just enjoy it

Lugh Longarm and Richard of shaw like this.
  4. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Senior Forum Moderator Ingame Moderator

DCs are just an extra anyway. Cherry on the top of your cake so to speak. How much do you value that cherry?

5. Grof Z

Grof Z Private

Yeah Yeah ... all OK with that one ...
    im pointing out meaningless of DC if we do heavy quest and get only 10FPs ... no matter its just a cherry on top or not

I would like for them to make it even harder to do!! But when we done with quest we get what we wanted ... and not just some coins.

U can UR clock again Thomas for another rage post .)

6. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

I skip about 25% of my daily challenges because they have things I don't want to do because that would harm my gameplay to much or costs too much

today: negotiate 4 times GE in row without losing
    end of level 2 ?

I am not even trying.
    I win 100% of my battles there why wasting my goods and not even be sure to do 4 in a row

7. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

Use the tavern boost and you shouldn't lose. Also early encounters of a new level are easier so you should be timing it just right being at the end of level 2

8. butterfly567

butterfly567 Master Corporal

I tend to uninterestedly pick a prize and then just let it do it or not. There are not all that many prizes I find I want really. I still love the FP ones, and that is about it. So I often pick the set prizes and hope to get the FP's! :lol: And definitely make the effort for FP's all the way....

9. Forwandert

Forwandert Master Corporal

Why doesn't this daily challenge simply have 3 possible prizes? theres only 3 prizes available. Makes no sense to have the same prize with two differing %.

Attached Files:

10. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Senior Forum Moderator Ingame Moderator

@Forwandert the prizes are basically slotted into a standard template

Main prize
    Premium building
    Techtree building
    Etc

When a Age doesn’t have enough buildings to give unique items then it’ll duplicate one of the other options.

Vesiger likes this.