• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Challenges Upgrade Set

• Thread starter DeletedUser115253
  • Start date

Insterested in addition of Upgrade Set in Daily Challenges

• Total voters

DeletedUser115253

I think it would be great if the team consider also adding upgrade set in daily challenges, which will engage more people in completing the daily task.

From my perspective 1 set could be upgrade set of Cheery Garden.

Gong of Wisdom Upgrade- 5%
Emperor's Enterance Upgrade - 7%
Zen Zone Upgrade - 8%
Sakura Rock Upgrade - 10%
Nishikigoi Pond Upgrade -10%
10 Forge Points - 60%

Another upgrade set could consist of

The Ship Upgrade - 5%
Pillar of Tower Upgrade - 7%
Tholos of Idol Upgrade - 8%
Grand Bridge Upgrade - 10%
Cider Mill Upgrade - 10%
10 Forge Points - 60%

Or Something Similar! Cheers! :)

DeletedUser115071

I approve that, but I am sure they said that events hold no meaning if they were in dailies.. but here I am sitting 4 days in a row with boosts for daily choice or premium supply buildings.. gotta love this game.

+1

DeletedUser115253

I approve that, but I am sure they said that events hold no meaning if they were in dailies.. but here I am sitting 4 days in a row with boosts for daily choice or premium supply buildings.. gotta love this game.

+1

I believe, their perspective is correct in a way!

But if they consider the scenario from an other angle it might benefit them also in a long term! As, it will attract and motivate more players to complete daily challenges and also get a hold of new players to engaged with the game.

Besides, if they consider the scenario of player achieving a full set of a building is quite difficult as most of the time players land mostly on Forge Points only. But in contrast at-least players will be motivated to check the game once a day and their is a high probability for them to be with the game for the long term.

I consider its a Win-Win scenario for both players and the company.

DeletedUser115253

Amazing this has never been suggested before!

Search not working?

Sometimes, rather than being sarcastic. Its better to consider a solution that benefits both company and player. Also, if it was discussed before thats well and good. But there is no rules that a person can't initiate the discussion again.

Besides, its not mandatory that if the solution dint came regarding this last time, will not occur this time also. Its worth a try at least. Cheers.

DeletedUser115253

Thanks for the link. I think you should check again. As, it relays information before posting one should check whether the idea is posted before or not but it does not explicitly quote can't post or initiate discussion again.
However, in a scenario if a person then also post, then the idea will go through the standard procedure where it will be moved to sub-forms to get bifurcated. So that it could be sent to relevant subform. In my case, the likely scenario will be that it is moved to already suggested before. Cheers.

Agent327

Overlord
Thanks for the link. I think you should check again. As, it relays information before posting one should check whether the idea is posted before or not but it does not explicitly quote can't post or initiate discussion again.
However, in a scenario if a person then also post, then the idea will go through the standard procedure where it will be moved to sub-forms to get bifurcated. So that it could be sent to relevant subform. In my case, the likely scenario will be that it is moved to already suggested before. Cheers.

You should have read it.

Once you have searched for similar ideas and have found that your idea is one of a kind, you may create a new thread.

Yours is about the 10th of the same kind, so what makes you think you are the exception that is allowed to create a new thread?

DeletedUser115253

You should have read it.

Yours is about the 10th of the same kind, so what makes you think you are the exception that is allowed to create a new thread?

I never mentioned and claimed that my idea was exception but being a strategist I believed my strategies might have succoured company to elevate the efficiency of the game.
Besides, "Once you have searched for similar ideas and have found that your idea is one of a kind, you may create a new thread." this quote never stated explicitly that I can't start a post with the similar idea again instead it just conceptualise that its better not to have a new thread.
Moreover, if my idea thread is not considered by the company then their is a standard procedure that company follows and we all abide with it, which I already mentioned you before. If now also your not clear I don't know what will. Cheers.

Agent327

Overlord
I never mentioned and claimed that my idea was exception but being a strategist I believed my strategies might have succoured company to elevate the efficiency of the game.
Besides, "Once you have searched for similar ideas and have found that your idea is one of a kind, you may create a new thread." this quote never stated explicitly that I can't start a post with the similar idea again instead it just conceptualise that its better not to have a new thread.

So they should have explicity mentioned "you may not"?

I know. It's all for the company unless ofcourse you have to put a little effort into it and do a search.

Moreover, if my idea thread is not considered by the company then their is a standard procedure that company follows and we all abide with it, which I already mentioned you before. If now also your not clear I don't know what will. Cheers.

You did notice that this is a forum for and run by players?

DeletedUser115253

So they should have explicity mentioned "you may not"?

I know. It's all for the company unless ofcourse you have to put a little effort into it and do a search.

You did notice that this is a forum for and run by players?

Mate, I perceive as an adult you can understand that I do not have whole-day answering your questions only. Besides, I felt like I should start a post and I did. If it is not considered by the administrator they would consider procedural steps; I believe it shouldn't bother you. So I don't know why you not getting such easy stuff.

Definitely, this is a forum for players and run by players but ultimately some of the ideas do get implemented by the company, which I believe you agree this at-least. If the company is implementing some ideas then in simple terms company is managing and considering our views from backend. Hope it helps. Cheers.

Agent327

Overlord
Mate, I perceive as an adult you can understand that I do not have whole-day answering your questions only. Besides, I felt like I should start a post and I did. If it is not considered by the administrator they would consider procedural steps; I believe it shouldn't bother you. So I don't know why you not getting such easy stuff.

Definitely, this is a forum for players and run by players but ultimately some of the ideas do get implemented by the company, which I believe you agree this at-least. If the company is implementing some ideas then in simple terms company is managing and considering our views from backend. Hope it helps. Cheers.

Not having the time is the excuse to come with the same over and over again? So you felt you had to start a post. That feeling was so strong it placed you above forum guidlines?

Emberguard

Legend
Yes I'd be fine with them rotating or adding other event upgrades. However the upgrade itself is useless without the possibility of the base building unless you already have extra of the base building.

It'd be better off either a second building + upgrade added to the maypole chest, or rotate specific events in their own chests

DeletedUser115253

Not having the time is the excuse to come with the same over and over again? So you felt you had to start a post. That feeling was so strong it placed you above forum guidlines?

I never told that I did not had time so do not make up any stuff just because you do not have valid reasons to counter. Also, I never stated that my feeling was so strong that I placed myself above forum guidelines. I think till now you do not get what guidelines meant; as we discussed earlier a lot about it but you still unable to understand it all . Besides, for you I will repeat again that I started because I believed its better to start a new post again since last time was not a success. Rest go through the above conversation to understand if you could. Cheers.

DeletedUser115253

Yes I'd be fine with them rotating or adding other event upgrades. However the upgrade itself is useless without the possibility of the base building unless you already have extra of the base building.

It'd be better off either a second building + upgrade added to the maypole chest, or rotate specific events in their own chests

Definitely, I agree. I accept that I missed on a crucial detail like that. May be instead of upgrading the "maypole chest" or adding the second building to it. I perceive adding another chest named something like "events building chest" would be more beneficial since it will add a day, which is in sync with handling the company primary concern that event buildings might devalue the events motive. Also, it will increase the challenge for players to complete the full set of a building.

Besides, I am of an opinion that rotating specific events chest also a great option, as it will also spur up players interest.

Moreover, I have one suggestion regarding the events building chest below.

Ship Lvl 1 - 7%
Grand Bridge Lvl 1 - 7%
Tholos of Idol Lvl 1 - 7%
Pillar of Heroes Lvl - 7%
Cider Mill - 7%
10 Forge Points - 65%

Or something similar might also do! Cheers! :)

Agent327

Overlord
Inno has already found a way to bring back upgrade sets. They do so in events.

Why should more people be engaged is doing the daily challenges.
Does it make any difference?
You do them or you don't. It's a free choice.

DeletedUser96901

the title should be: Daily Challenge Event Buildings Upgrade Sets :rolleyes:

funny thing about it
people are complaining about too many events
but they want event rewards in DC :?

DeletedUser96901

I consider its a Win-Win scenario for both players and the company.
actually it is a loss situation for the company

current:
you get them only in event
people pay diamonds to get enough upgrade sets during events

this idea:
you can get more for free in DC
Inno sells less diamonds during in events

and you can make your situation a win situation too
get enough in upgrade kits during the event
and if you use diamonds that is then a win-win-situation for you (enough kits) and the company (sold diamonds)

DeletedUser96901

now with fragments they could make it

The Ship Upgrade fragment - 20%
Pillar of Tower Upgrade fragment - 20%
Tholos of Idol Upgrade fragment - 20%
Grand Bridge Upgrade fragment - 20%
Cider Mill Upgrade fragment - 20%