• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Daily Challenges time is not stored as UTC

DeletedUser111866

I have set Daily Challenges for me to start at 8:00 AM local time (GMT+3), yesterday it worked, today the atarting time shifted to 9AM local time. I expect this issue to appear because local server time moved to standard TZ from daylight saving TZ, thus all events that were linked to local srrver time were postponed for 1 hour.

PS: For God's sake, who stores timestamps in local time once UTC became the standard?!

DeletedUser110419

It seems to me that if the time had been saved as local time, you would have had no problems. But because the time was stored as UTC, everything shifted by an hour because your time shifted by an hour. The Daily Challenges started at the same time UTC.

DeletedUser111866

everything shifted by an hour because your time shifted by an hour.
No, I live by GMT+3 and currently we don't have DST switching enabled. So it's British (or German?) time that just switched from DST that's the cause of this shift.