• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Challenge Notification (Suggestion)

Hippycracker

Private
Just a thought i had for the Daily Challenge:

Can we have a notification to remind us that there is a new quest available? This could appear the same as the notifications we get when we have a new building or inventory item etc...

I know it sounds silly because we can set what time our quests reset, but theres so much to do in FoE i keep forgetting! :D

Silly me

DeletedUser113901

neutral with a way to desactivate.
-1 without a way to desactivate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

On the app the picture already changes from the man to a chest? Isn't that enough? (don't know about Web version

Does that on the web as well. This "feature" is utterly unnecessary.

What I do wish, is that the icon would change from the dude to something indicating that the DC is done, when you compete it.

Agent327

Overlord
Just a thought i had for the Daily Challenge:

Can we have a notification to remind us that there is a new quest available? This could appear the same as the notifications we get when we have a new building or inventory item etc...

I know it sounds silly because we can set what time our quests reset, but theres so much to do in FoE i keep forgetting! :D

Silly me

Really?????? Devs have to work on this, cause you can not remember?????

Get a sticky, write down the rime a new DC starts and put it on your screen!!!