• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Challenge "Negotiation" Tasks

• Thread starter DeletedUser14772
  • Start date

DeletedUser111359

And I HATE the complex negotiation. 8 items, 4 turns, not worth the time, effort...

What time? This is literally less than a minute to solve. And unless you get unlucky 10, or 20 diamonds tops.

When doing GE, I can bang out 8 encounters or more, in less than 10 minutes.

Just for fun, I just tried a "complex" negotiation on one of my worlds, on a DC I know I won't complete because it requires a battle too. 10 diff goods, 8 of each, each attempt. After 4 attempts I had 3 left to go, and knew for certain what all 3 were. So it was going to cost 20*8 total to complete. 160 goods is nothing. Even on an AF world like it is. I'll never even miss the goods I just threw away on an experiment. And it look less than 45 seconds to try it.

DeletedUser109475

The majority of the time I get the easy DC negotiations, rarely do I get the complex option, however one last week had 4 slots of one goods, the only type I was short of so completion req diamonds. More frequent are the ones asking me to complete 2 or 3 other quests, I still have a tech to go in my current era but my side quests are asking to research techs several tiers up into the next era.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

Never start a negotiation, unless you have the goods for it already. Duh!

DeletedUser111359

Very informative. How is a negotiation solved in advance so someone will know if they have the goods beforehand?

You click on the negotiation to see what goods they will want. Then make sure you have 5x whatever the quantity is per attempt. At least that's how I do it on GE. That way I know I'll never have to buy with diamonds.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Hey don't worry folks! Looking at the upcoming Halloween quest list that's slowly going up on the wiki as beta plays through it...
We get to negotiate or fight every three or four quests!

At least fighting will be an option, but sweet holy feth, you're going to need ALOT! of goods stockpiled on hand to get through the Halloween quest line if you want the new Dark Doorway. (and yes, it's a good building too - 3x3 w/3fp's when motivated, so it's better than a SoK :( )

DeletedUser15425

Honestly Sunny, if you're struggling with the negotiation tasks, it sounds like you need to fix your city. They've never even slowed me down, on the occasions I've gotten them. And only rarely have I needed diamonds to finish them on the first try either.

But then my city is built for goods/negotiations too. I negotiate all 64 of GE every week, usually by Wed or Thurs.

I don't "struggle" to complete them, I outright refuse to complete them. they appear every day, with 5 negotiators and anywhere between 3 and 5 goods per negotiator, I simply do not want to waste goods on it. like I said, I'm quite capable of understanding what the game makers want and I ain't giving them that. this game used to be fun. now it's just frustration at every other step.