• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Daily Chalenge GBG

would you like this to be implemented ?

• yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • no

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Oops, lol! I noticed that 0/2 on that image I sent you earlier, Shad. Corrected and re-attached the image if you want to re-upload it (on my previous post with thumbnail)?

Agent327

Overlord
look at image INNO can do some with alternative and others with no alternative like in image

With no alternative it will up high on the complaints list. What if I am supossed to do 10 fights in GBG and there are no fights available? That is something that is possible.

your Guilds Lack of Discipline isn't a reason to post a -1
you are refairing to a Butterfly Effect

You know my Guild?

BTW, that poll is crooked. I can vote all 3 possible options at the same time. Reason why it is over 100%.

Shad23

Emperor
What if I am supossed to do 10 fights in GBG and there are no fights available?
there is always a work around if you hold hole map ask an other guild to take 1 of your sectors retake 4h later
if you and allyed guild hold hole map get agreement with other guild to exchange 2 sectors
you have 24 h to do challenge it's supposed to be a challenge

Agent327

Overlord
there is always a work around if you hold hole map ask an other guild to take 1 of your sectors retake 4h later
if you and allyed guild hold hole map get agreement with other guild to exchange 2 sectors
you have 24 h to do challenge it's supposed to be a challenge

But it is a Challenge. You are supposed to be able to do them without a work around. Same as if you have no province open you do not have to conquer a sector.

Also, challenges are personal. Bit strange my Guild should contact other Guils, just for me to complete a challenge.

Shad23

Emperor
But it is a Challenge. You are supposed to be able to do them without a work around. Same as if you have no province open you do not have to conquer a sector.

Also, challenges are personal. Bit strange my Guild should contact other Guils, just for me to complete a challenge.
like r21r said :
or you just Cant like some other Quests that can't be completed

Agent327

Overlord
like i said it's psychological like adds are on TV so yes it promotes GBG as much as an add on tv can promote cars or other stuff

Those only promote something if you are interested in it. For most people it is the perfect time to go to the toilet or get something to drink.

Saying you like GBG a lot and that's why you want it to become part of DQ's makes sense. Saying you want to promote it not. If it needs promotion I am sure Inno will handle that.

DeletedUser

emoticons12.png

DeletedUser96901

it is a very small step from
- win 5 battles
to
- win 5 GBG battles

but is that really an improvement ?
because can it really be better to do the same but be limited where you do it ?

what will be next ?
instead of
- do 90 times 5 minutes production
will it be then
- do 90 times 5 minutes production in blacksmiths
???

Any Empire

Sergeant
Those only promote something if you are interested in it.
Wrong. Billion of dollars are spent on advertising and marketing and promotions every year, that successfully get folks to try things they haven't done before; ranging from buying an item, to testing a new behavior (e.g. skiing) , to giving to a charity, etc.. As long as a GBG activity is offered as an option in DC, as is done currently with GVG, some folks will try it just out of curiosity. Every single FOE player that has ever done even 1 GVG had to start somewhere, and it is reasonable to assume that at least a few persons tried GvG for the 1st time when it was presented to then as part of a DC. @shad23 's logic is quite solid.

For most people it is the perfect time to go to the toilet or get something to drink.

You have no way of knowing what most people do. Period. All you can speak about, intelligently, is what you have observed your guild mates do, and maybe, possibly, what some of your friends do (if you bother asking them). At best, you can say "some people' would do x, y, z, whatever....

Agent327

Overlord
Every single FOE player that has ever done even 1 GVG had to start somewhere, and it is reasonable to assume that at least a few persons tried GvG for the 1st time when it was presented to then as part of a DC. @shad23 's logic is quite solid.

Nice try. GvG has never been part of a DC, so your logic is quite fluid.

DeletedUser96901

they also have do X amount of productions in building from your era and or from era befor your era so what's your point ? lol
not in daily challenge :rolleyes:

so you are suggesting that for daily challenges too ?