• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily 20 FG swap

DeletedUser112858

Hi!
i'm looking for someone to swap FG with. about 20 FG a day, sometime i can swap for more since i'm a very active player.
let me know if you're interested.

DeletedUser112027

Hey bud. I’m in F world with you but my Forge Points are all committed at the moment. Have you sent out a note to those on your friend list, your neighbours and Guild Mates? Anyone here on the forum would firstly have to be friends before any FP swap could take place.

Good luck with your city mate!

E.

DeletedUser111866

Hey man, you'd better engage in guild-wide swaps. Here in Nightbringers we swap a lot, in sizes of 5, 10, 20, 500 or 100 at a time, without really needing personal swap agreement.

DeletedUser111866

Ha ha, you're already here XD I wonder why you desire personal swaps then. I have found I am engaged in guild swaps so that I don't have FPs to personal swaps, and my GBs progress pretty nicely.

DeletedUser112027

Ha ha, you're already here XD I wonder why you desire personal swaps then. I have found I am engaged in guild swaps so that I don't have FPs to personal swaps, and my GBs progress pretty nicely.

Wait, he’s already in the same guild as you? That’s awesome! Lol

I’m in a couple of private swaps so that I can be assured of a BP slot for advanced GBs like Arc prior to that GB going into the main guild swap threads.

DeletedUser112858

Lol, everywhere i go you're the first to answer my questions!

so as you know, i'm very active in Guild-wide swaps, and it's just as elfish lad said. it is also a bit exhausting trying to chase those BP and top places, I go over all the guild members GBs every now and then..
and the swaps aren't always beneficial for me.
i try to keep FG from events in the inventory, so i have enough for guild swaps and for personal trading.

DeletedUser112858

and btw.. i'm a girl =] just got stuck with this weird name

DeletedUser111866

and btw.. i'm a girl =] just got stuck with this weird name
Hmm, check your interface if you can rename yourself. It was certainly possible at some stage if you were given a name.
and the swaps aren't always beneficial for me.
Well, swaps are rather the way to distribute extra rewards from donating so that everyone gets more. You get at least the same amou t of FPs as you have donated in form of others donating you. But yes, target swaps give a single big reward rather than several small ones, which might be more suitable, at least early.