• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cuttingham infiltration quest - quick question

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

I know I came accross this issue in a previous life in my guild at the time, I don't remember the outcome though as it was ages ago ...

There is a quest that cannot be aborted that asks to scout the provinces east of Cuttingham and then infiltrate the 5 sectors.

Sadly I got a bit carried away and I did attack and won a few sectors but I forgot to infiltrate first (oops!)

So given that I can't abort that quest, how do I get it out of the way?
I do remember talking about that ages ago but I forgot what the outcome was...

help !!! lol

Attachments

• cuttinghamquest.png
    cuttinghamquest.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 219
  • cuttinghampic.png
    cuttinghampic.png
    704.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG sorry i just re- read...
Ahahah you can delete this thread. I'm such an idiot :D

DeletedUser

I won't delete this thread due to the sheer number of tickets received about this quest! This clearly demonstrates the need to read quests carefully as the wording is often quite specific.

DeletedUser

Well you probably will have people who will comment and say it could have been worded better but it is grammatically correct and just needs extra attention and care and yep, you're right, let's use my ignorance as an example for all :D :D :D lol