• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

it's permanent. Its not an event. Eventually there will be a new settlement but Vikings would still be there for those who want to keep doing it

Deleted member 109369

The question could just as easily been asked about the ! that hovers over boat until you start new settlement
More people are complaining about that right now than whether or not settlements are permanent or an event

Partly why I asked for clarification. The exclamation mark is not a bug as we know. I'm well aware that players don't like though, and that feedback has been forwarded. Whether they will decide to change it back is not known at this point.

DeletedUser108179

thats basically what they doing with the events now. so i dont hold out much hope.
Well, I think it takes overall a little too long to finish, reducing the average two weeks to one week or 10 days should be enough.
Now since a while we have the "Feudal Japan" and the "Egyptians" listed with 'Coming soon'. I wonder how long that takes with 'Coming soon' as it hasn't even started on Beta yet. So what is 'Coming soon' ?
One week, one month, one year ??
Next question - will it be possible that settlements can be played simultaneously ?
Means for example Vikings, Japan and Egyptians same time ?

Havik79

Corporal
Its been saying coming soon on beta for over 2 weeks, what are they waiting for.

I hope these new ones will be better than Vikings, at minimum if you got it done in a week its over 3 months to get max level.

Only worthwhile thing is doing the first 5 quick easy quests and then abandoning the Vikings settlement once you scoop up the 25FP, honestly who has the time to log in every 4 hours for it.

DeletedUser99588

That makes no sense, its not like you need goods, or fp for cultural so why wait.

One possibility is that players only have so much time they can spend on the game and they want to ensure as many as possible are available to test rather than concentrating their efforts on the soccer event.

DeletedUser110117

I've heard changes are coming to settlements this Tuesday the 11th of June. Can someone direct me to where that info is located?

DeletedUser110117

I found it thanks. So even if we didn't finish in the gold level, we'll get bonus pieces to the silver and bronze finishes; and nothing for longer?

Grof Z

Corporal
Partly why I asked for clarification. The exclamation mark is not a bug as we know. I'm well aware that players don't like though, and that feedback has been forwarded. Whether they will decide to change it back is not known at this point.

That exclamation mark is annoying and making me click on settlement each time / even tho im done with vikings.
it would be nice they got rid of it - so it only shows when production is done.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!