• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser

that's fun second Emissaries, to place it you either need to remove the first one or pay 800 diamonds to unlock an extras slot, thought this was a free to play game, again they are trying to rip you off
Actually, once you've finished the viking settlement fifteen times, you will have unlocked three free emissary slots.

DeletedUser96901

I'm not sure you could even use 6 emissaries at a time. The Town Hall only seems to have room for 4.
the town hall shows the free slot(s) you have (1-3) and the slots you can buy with diamonds (always 3)

the free slots you will get later will be added when you have them and at the end you will have 6 slots for all 6 emissaries if you buy the diamond slots

DeletedUser

the town hall shows the free slot(s) you have (1-3) and the slots you can buy with diamonds (always 3)

the free slots you will get later will be added when you have them and at the end you will have 6 slots for all 6 emissaries if you buy the diamond slots
Oh, is that so? I see

Agent327

Overlord
that's fun second Emissaries, to place it you either need to remove the first one or pay 800 diamonds to unlock an extras slot, thought this was a free to play game, again they are trying to rip you off

they let you win something, and then when you want to use it you have to pay diamonds, make a game that is w2orth plasying and people have fun then they might spend diamonds out of there own free will not because they have too,

So nice you know what you are talking about. That makes your feedback really valuable.

DeletedUser

I can payoff the whole cultural settlement thingy instantly if I wish.
But I suppose this game segment should be played as well.

DeletedUser112882

Perhaps a mixture of options would be more suitable. For instance It could resemble how a barracks works, unlock first 4 with coin/supplies or even leftover currency from the settlement and pay diamonds for last 2. Or the option of continuing the settlement until you unlock the 3rd emissary and the 2nd slot for it in your town hall becomes open by default. Just some ideas.

DeletedUser116572

Perhaps a mixture of options would be more suitable. For instance It could resemble how a barracks works, unlock first 4 with coin/supplies or even leftover currency from the settlement and pay diamonds for last 2. Or the option of continuing the settlement until you unlock the 3rd emissary and the 2nd slot for it in your town hall becomes open by default. Just some ideas.
with the 3rd emissary comes a second free slot
with the 5th emissary comes a third free slot

who would pay diamonds for something that will go away once the settlement is completed

DeletedUser96901

with the 3rd emissary comes a second free slot
with the 5th emissary comes a third free slot

who would pay diamonds for something that will go away once the settlement is completed
what goes away ?

diamonds slots stay

after buying 3 slots you will have 6 slots at the end

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It would most likely be less boring if not for the timer, the thing is that you have to pay attention to it if you want those timer rewards, its easy to finish on time, just requires constant attention, more so then the actual game itself at times.

Wish you could set things for daily and it would actually be worth it, as compared to 4-8hours being so so so so much better.

I feel like, if there was no timer, and you got a base value amount of Fragments each time, so that you could do the settlements at your own pace, it'd be a nice side addition that you work on whenever you feel like it. Sif go through all this and pass up the fragments.

And then in the end, you destroy your cool settlement to finish the last quest and then never see it again. Just to start it all over again. its too bad you can never make the Viking place look cool, and that buying diamond expansions is an incredible waste of diamonds. It has so many expansion slots that you don't need.

Not really sure what feedback to give for this thing, What I see many do is just spam the first 25 FP quest every <2days. And since we end up losing everything we invested into... I feel like this could have been something extra that doesn't reset at the end or something, like we actually build up a viking settlement through the ages, taking it far and beyond, and each new age could have been the rewards or something cool and fun.

Forwandert

Major-General
Been doing this off and on since release, no idea what number I'm upto, I am finding it very monotonous there's nothing really interesting about completing it at all. Hope the later releases aren't just the same and reskinned versions of the same thing with new graphics.

DeletedUser

I might well be bucking the trend here but I like the Settlements well enough. True, there are faults to be found if one really wishes to make an issue of it but at the end of the day, do or do not do is the only choice. Learning from the experiences of the Beta Players is enough to provide success and with that Gen, none should fail. I do understand that the time constraints can be a chore but this is nothing that cannot be worked around. I sent my new Guildies here to learn from the experts and added one simple piece of advice; " if the Settlement can't be completed in time, abandon it and return a couple of days later."