• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

25 FP every 36 h by doing nothing or 25 FP every 15 days and, after 8 months, 3 FP on 3x3 and 2 FP on 2x2 by working hard?
only 20 FP are guaranteed
the quest rewards are random. maybe you don't get 5 FP in the first 5 quest

and it takes only 29 hours ;) (+ a few minutes)
(1 hour building 2 axe smith. 4 hours produce 10 axes. 24 h wait time before you can start again)

DeletedUser110401

horrible = challenging

(one of my cities has no impediments in the initial 2x2 area, but another has two very awkward ones)

DeletedUser111359

Between 5 worlds I vary from none to 2 impediments. So far they aren't that big a hassle really.

Oh no, not that zoom issue again :-(
Does it really have to jump to max zoom level when returning from the settlement to the city? Very Annoying! :-(

DeletedUser111510

I thought it was going to be a real diamond drainer until I realised you could unlock embassy advancements with goods as well as diamonds...:lol:

DeletedUser116544

how you guys get enough diplomacy to unlock further researches? it is literally impossible to build enough diplomacy buildings in the starting space you get to unlock them and to expand you need to make some of each resources you cannot get because you cannot unlock them.

Dead-Eye

General
how you guys get enough diplomacy to unlock further researches? it is literally impossible to build enough diplomacy buildings in the starting space you get to unlock them and to expand you need to make some of each resources you cannot get because you cannot unlock them.

Seems there is a lot of building and tearing down then building again. Use the first one as a learning curve. Don't forget that there is 15 more to go!

DeletedUser113901

Seems it's 8FP on a 3/3 along with a 10% attack bonus. As for the 2/2 thing, it gives a FP when motivated from lv 1 along with some coins so just as good as a SoK. Or al least thats what the Wiki page has to say.
It was 3... Anyways it makes it better than it used to be but still worse than the 1st milestone reward.
only 20 FP are guaranteed
the quest rewards are random. maybe you don't get 5 FP in the first 5 quest

and it takes only 29 hours ;) (+ a few minutes)
(1 hour building 2 axe smith. 4 hours produce 10 axes. 24 h wait time before you can start again)
I got 5 FP the last 10 times I completed that quest. Maybe it's good luck but...

DeletedUser115727

Shrines are buged on mobile - they autostart 5 minute production and there is no way to click other production

DeletedUser116545

It's a good idea, do I can't help but feel it's a bit... unrefined? Is that the word I'm looking for? Anyway, it could be improved.

The amount of space available shrinks so quickly it's not even funny, and a lot of buildings require population even if you would swear they shouldn't. And can we get more options for production of the 4 main goods? 4 hour 8 hour and 1 day production take way too long in my eyes. Than again that would mean 1 hour production would give so little it might not be worth it.

Is it a badly implemented concept? No. Not at all. If anything you did this kind of thing better than over 80% of all gaming companies. I'm just saying, there is room for improvement.​

DeletedUser108359

Shrines are buged on mobile - they autostart 5 minute production and there is no way to click other production

That IS NOT a bug

This was how it was on Beta as well.
Mobile is set to auto run 5 min productions.
We had thought they would have changed it by the time it came here.
Obviously not.

DeletedUser108359

Easy, delete as many roads as needed, place runestones, get diplomacy quest done, delete runestones, replace roads.
You will constantly be deleting and redoing stuff.
Shacks dont need rds, place them out of the way, and put as many Shrines as you can.

rugnir.PNG