• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

Andrew420

Major
Anyone with a brain
Would know thats why its set up the way it is
They want us to use our brains and figure this stuff out on our own
Its part of the challenge, the game isnt designed to do our thinking for us
Your suggestion would make it easier even though the way it is now isnt hard to figure out

Last edited:
Ok, I am ready to be slated here but I don't play on PC very often :)

I have just noticed that on the settlement you can move a building and drop it on top of another building with the blue square the same as moving a building in the city, but in the app you cannot do this, this is one of the reasons reconstruction mode was introduced for cities.

I do not want reconstruction mode in the settlement as it would make it too easy but if you need to move buildings about you have to delete, move and rebuild wasting an hour in construction time.

Have had no problems completing the Japanese settlements well inside the gold time so far but as I get towards the business end time will become a more critical issue so this seems to give an unfair advantage to PC users.

Emberguard

Legend
@LAB21 all tech tree's work on the same principal. It shows based on current resources. That's not to say it couldn't be displayed based on future needs, but if it did you'd also have a constantly changing figure. Instead of 35, 14, 31 it'd have to read: 35, 49, 80. Once 35 is done it'd have to read 45, 14 and then just 14

DeletedUser110603

Guys please be mindful this thread is for discussion about the Feudal Japan Cultural Settlement,

Dead-Eye

General
Anyone know if I start a settlement and abandon it if it counts? I am on 9 and will not be able to finish on time as I am going on a government funded camping trip of sorts but I wanna get rid of that stupid exclamation mark over my boat.

Giskler

Legend
Anyone know if I start a settlement and abandon it if it counts? I am on 9 and will not be able to finish on time as I am going on a government funded camping trip of sorts but I wanna get rid of that stupid exclamation mark over my boat.
Start it and place 1 road, the exclamation goes away. Abandon and start over whenever you are ready.

Dead-Eye

General
Sorry I should have been more clear. By time I mean the 9 days 16 hours and 36 minutes thing. On 9 and 10 I can finish and get all the frags, after that it would be a bit of a chore and I have a real life. What I wanna know is if I start and cancle will my next try still give me the above timeframe to finish. Cheers anyway though.

Sorry I should have been more clear. By time I mean the 9 days 16 hours and 36 minutes thing. On 9 and 10 I can finish and get all the frags, after that it would be a bit of a chore and I have a real life. What I wanna know is if I start and cancle will my next try still give me the above timeframe to finish. Cheers anyway though.
Yes it will, the time is dependent on the number of completed settlements.

Just the right weather for camping:D

Giskler

Legend
Like I said, the timer restarts when you abandon and start again.

Powe

Brigadier-General
now they give you a merchant where you have to negotiate, 5 possible options with 3 turns, there is like (probably) a 5% chance of you getting the right combination the first three turns, they (Inno) don't stop on skimming new ways so that you buy diamonds and waste money on something that is not worth while you spending any money on:mad::mad::mad:
I had to reply to this... this has been around since 2016, and some negotiations are 8 goods on 3 turns, which most people can complete.

Agent327

Overlord
I´m quite tired of Inno. I have +100k diamonds in stock, and I dont know if i will keep playing after lookdown. I have always the feeling of bein in contact with a company (not game) which want you to spend money, but not to give anything in exchange to you. It´s said you normally forget the good things and keep the bad ones only. But I think FoE has bocome in a gambling game, in wich everything depends of %. This event is a great example, where in matches you have/buy the chance, of having chances of winning. Let´s throw a coin, to lose or throw a coin again. The problem is, when you compare all the % in the game, some of them are good for you (no attrition, for example), and you think something has to be wrong somewhere.

And that other feeling, of places where you can spend your money, with lot of grey arround, lake of info, and normally useless at all. I dont know, I´m tired about all of it. I´m tired of thinking I´m with a company which only look for a double win, instead a win-win.

If you have +100k diamonds in your stock you already spend your money. Since the start of the game there have been events with a gambling element. Bit strange to spend the amount of money you have and now starting to complain about something that has been there for a long time.

Powe

Brigadier-General
why i wrote this her? :/
If you have +100k diamonds in your stock you already spend your money. Since the start of the game there have been events with a gambling element. Bit strange to spend the amount of money you have and now starting to complain about something that has been there for a long time.
Formula for necroing threads
Non-necroed thread = arguments not starting on a dead thread.
Necroed thread = arguments starting that have nothing to do with the topic.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
1593261128192.png

Thanks god, i can start complaining whenever I want. The only thing I dont know is why I did it here. I dont even remember to open this thread xD

Last edited: