• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Cultural Settlements Boat on App Brings up Spaceport Dialog Box

Overwiev of the bug: When clicking on cultural settlements boat it brings up the spaceport interface instead of opening CS. I'm in Virtual Future and it's the same dialog box when clicking on the unfinished spaceport next to my city.
Also there is no exclamation mark when productions or buildings are finished!
Frequency of occurrence: Every time I try to access CS trough the boat on the map. I can access CS only trough the port building.
World: Odhrorvar
App version: 1.183.15
Screenshot of the bug:
Screenshot_20200728-202858_Forge of Empires.jpg

Since CS is still accessible via the port building this is not a major issue, BUT lack of exclamation mark for finished productions creates a lot more difficulties.

Does anyone has the same issue?

DeletedUser104881

Apologies, this has been reported and should be marked as duplicate. Please click on the Harbour rather than the ship to access your settlement.

Apologies, this has been reported and should be marked as duplicate. Please click on the Harbour rather than the ship to access your settlement.
Thank you and no apologies necessary.
As I've stated I do not have issues accessing the CS but lack of exclamation mark poses a real problem not being able to tell when to pick up your productions. It's causing delays in already short deadline.