• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural Settlements - Aztecs Feedback

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Should at least buff the 2x2 to be 4 Fp, since it was nerfed from 5 :)

Otherwise at least the main building looks great, a 30% increase to defence will go well with the tree, that will mean an entire level 10 GB from settlement main building completions :D

pipo69

Private
Is it? So when can we expect that Aztecs will be play-able?

I saw the announcement that it would be November 9, got the update on Monday.
Another in game announcement yesterday that the version I already had would be deployed at 9am

Now it is Wednesday for me and still when I want to start the new settlement I still only see Vikings, Japan and Egypt.

Did I miss something and are there new requirements to be able to start the new culture?

Already did start Egypt and abondand that one to see if it might trigger a chance and reveal the Aztecs but it did not.

Attachments

• afbeelding_2020-11-11_084526.png
    afbeelding_2020-11-11_084526.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 101
Is it? So when can we expect that Aztecs will be play-able?

I saw the announcement that it would be November 9, got the update on Monday.
Another in game announcement yesterday that the version I already had would be deployed at 9am

Now it is Wednesday for me and still when I want to start the new settlement I still only see Vikings, Japan and Egypt.

Did I miss something and are there new requirements to be able to start the new culture?

Already did start Egypt and abondand that one to see if it might trigger a chance and reveal the Aztecs but it did not.
Are you colonial era or above?

pipo69

Private
Thank you for the help.

Missed that part that this one comes with an extra requirement how anyoing.
In my main world I am, there still running a Egypt settlement to get extra oblisks.

So was trying to play Aztecs in second world and there I am not in CA.
Ohh well that means more time to do other things, as I'm not just going to age up to be able

cyllan

Corporal
How?

Not keen on that we don’t need more diamond sinks
wont be playing that rubbish.....it is all a grindfest

(17 days grind x 14 times to get the final buildings a time sink of potentially up to 288 days and many thousands of repetition clicks )

....and a diamond sink.....i had enough finishing the vikings, NEVER AGAIN, i will get 12 sentinels instead and save the UNORIGINAL , BORING , UNINNOVATIVE MESS that is INNO.....
each day i want to play less and less.... and my guildies agree....ZERO INTEREST IN SETTLEMENTS.....you should get the prizes after 1-2-3 times max...but making content COSTS MONEY....... so GRIND WHILE WE GET RICH.....INNOPHILOSOFY!!

Last edited:

LA - Free UA

Sergeant

(17 days grind x 14 times to get the final buildings a time sink of potentially up to 288 days and many thousands of repetition clicks )

....and a diamond sink.....i had enough finishing the vikings, NEVER AGAIN, i will get 12 sentinels instead and save the UNORIGINAL , BORING , UNINNOVATIVE MESS that is INNO.....
each day i want to play less and less.... and my guildies agree....ZERO INTEREST IN SETTLEMENTS.....you should get the prizes after 1-2-3 times max...but making content COSTS MONEY....... so GRIND WHILE WE GET RICH.....INNOPHILOSOFY!!

may not suit you but it does suit other players, so don't presume to speak for me or many others

Forwandert

Major-General
so don't presume to speak for me or many others

Think the only presumption was they said they are talking for all players as they never said that, they gave their feedback.

Either way they're right. It's just another grind whether that suits you it's down to personal preference. I tried it and abandoned shortly after accessing the market. It felt like a rebranded Vikings/Feudal upto that point with a new graphic skin. The new side game didnt add much to the experience but I wanted to try that part before deciding if it made enough of a difference to make it playable.

One issue also was the constant exclamation mark between running settlements on that area above my city had completely negated the use to highlight when something needs doing whilst taking part. I don't even notice that exclamation anymore so when I remembered I had something to do there it wasnt anything to do with the marker and would be hours later.

The rewards are pretty nice especially the smaller building from the fragments but I'd rather do without it and ignore the whole thing. One of the issues I have with main events quests is the whole build this.. delete it.. again type quests so to have them daily and keep deleting/building I just find annoying and pointless.

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Any tips on playing the minesweeper (Reversed Version) mini game?
At first, I played it like a regular minesweeper and avoided the "mines".
After I realized the mistake and played it correctly, there is not much difference. I still get few rewards, most of the time, depending on luck.

I feel your pain - the game is becoming less & less enjoyable each day now. Events every other month, corrupt game algorithms, cheats on every world, management that doesn't care so long as their pockets are filling, and so on.

dorocill

Corporal
The artwork is great. Hats off to the game illustrators. The mini game is interesting & a reminder of the mine sweeper. The play slow & boring but expected after 3 civilizations.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
This minigame from Courtyard have 1 BUG:

When you do let say all 3 minigames, you got some reward (aztec goods). This rewards are added asap to the Aztec settlement bar above.

When you leave the settlement, and do 1 fight (let say on saab continental map after 1hour), you got all 3 popus from goods, what you win in minigame.

This popups would needed to pop-up after you finish each minigame, not when you do your first attack in game. Correct?

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
This minigame from Courtyard have 1 BUG:

When you do let say all 3 minigames, you got some reward (aztec goods). This rewards are added asap to the Aztec settlement bar above.

When you leave the settlement, and do 1 fight (let say on saab continental map after 1hour), you got all 3 popus from goods, what you win in minigame.

This popups would needed to pop-up after you finish each minigame, not when you do your first attack in game. Correct?

And here is the picture of this bug:

ueraPB.jpg