• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural settlement quests in main city.

Do you support this idea?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser116654

Hi all,

My suggestion: Make cultural settlement quests viewable in the main city.
Why?: Many times, I forget collecting/advancing in the cultural settlement because it is out of sight, and I am sure that I am not the only one. Making the settlement quests viewable in the main city will solve this problem.

Has this been suggested before?: I couldn't find any thread like this one.

Abuse: I see no way for this to be abused.

The settlement is very much connected to your main city. You spend coins/supplies to build cultural settlement buildings, and quest rewards (coins and supplies) are also added to you main city's stock. Hence, I see sense in this idea.

Agent327

Overlord
That ship with the big exclamation mark isn't out of sight. If you can not see that you have a problem Inno can not solve.

Not everybody wants to play the settlements. Why should they be bothered with quests being viewable?

DeletedUser116654

That ship with the big exclamation mark isn't out of sight. If you can not see that you have a problem Inno can not solve.

Not everybody wants to play the settlements. Why should they be bothered with quests being viewable?
That ship (or boat, I am not too sure) is definitely out of sight, especially if you play the game zoomed in.
If you don't want to play settlements, don't start it. If you have already started it and don't want to play anymore, there is always the abandon button.
It will just add more download overhead that we don't need
What is download overhead?

Shad23

Emperor
That ship (or boat, I am not too sure) is definitely out of sight, especially if you play the game zoomed in.
If you don't want to play settlements, don't start it. If you have already started it and don't want to play anymore, there is always the abandon button.

What is download overhead?
lag while loading page
hope that answers your question

Agent327

Overlord

Then zoom in on the right part, or zoom out!

If you can not remember to collect/advance don't play settlements!

DeletedUser116654

-1 my phone screen is cluttered enough without another quest person getting in the way
It is not a must to put another person in the way. It can be put there like side quests.
lag while loading page
hope that answers your question
Never heard about this, but thanks for the info.
Then zoom in on the right part, or zoom out!

If you can not remember to collect/advance don't play settlements!
1.It is still possible to miss it while zoomed out. And why must I zoom out, BTW? Playing zoomed in is a possible way to play the game.

2.What a rubbish argument.
Ihave this way cool timer on my phone. I use that and it works a treat.
What does than mean?

DeletedUser6065

I will have to also say 'no' - because of the clutter on the screen.
. . . mk