• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CTS ouch help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
Guys how about making a 1 click button to take all ready goods cause this game is really hard on your wrists
thanks
ps or a auto collect would be helpfull

DeletedUser1130

Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
Guys how about making a 1 click button to take all ready goods cause this game is really hard on your wrists
thanks
ps or a auto collect would be helpfull

There is a Auto collect, the problem is that you need to use Diamonds for ONE TIME USE... :D

DeletedUser

I agreed in the past and I'll agree again, this "collect all" button should be a feature for all to use, it should exist in the game to simplify our "life" and I'm sure it would save a lot of lag and server call failed issues...

DeletedUser

yea i notice the lag big time.
it just insane to click 20 times every 5 mins again and again yea yea i know, make different houses still 15 mins is also hard and 1 hour gives you crapy gold

DeletedUser

if youre in pain or anything from clicking, thats sad...but i do agree, and im sure almost every player does as well. clicking gets annoying.

DeletedUser

I have made a thread on this already. As a diamond user I will not consider using them for such a feature. So I click. That said in the longterm this constant grind will be a negative aspect of the game that may put players off continuiing. The game can make money elsewhere but I feel this is really not the place for it.

DeletedUser1081

if it were 15 diamonds to collect everything for eight hours, i might consider it.
if there were an option to pay in gold or surplus goods instead of in diamonds,
that would be a cool and fair feature that i'd be actively enthusiastic about.

DeletedUser

That's a good idea, mink. Pay to collect with gold or surplus goods.

It just appears that the entire focus is on using diamonds to advance. No skill or strategy is necessary in this game as long as you can keep buying diamonds.
Not really much fun in that.... in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.