• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Crystal Villas Rebalancing

MarcelMerk

Private
Last week I got the announcement about the rebalance of the Crystal Village. Inno decided to do this and by that I willhave about -10.000 people availble in my city. I redesigned my city a while back and choose for the Crystal Village to replace my previous buildings that provided population. By doing that I freed up a lot of space to put down all my Oasis, Soccer Fields, Fishing Huts, Pole Houses, etc and all of my special buildings I won/collected. With this new rebalance that means I have to destroy these as I can not place them back in my inventory. Also I have to destroy production buildings as I do not have enough space in my city to move things around. That mean a lot of supplies and coins being lost on this as well and a lot of rebuild time and again loosing valuable time. Dropping in ranking and not able to build up resources during that time.

I think it is unfair that only people who had sea scrapers get compensated only because they actual pay money for it. Inno should compensate everybody who has the Crystal Villages. The fact that they all need to redesign the city. They should compensate the players with either placing the same amount of Scrapers in their city or compensate them with packs so they can place their event buildings back in their stock so they can move items around without loosing these buildings Also compensate them with coins/supplies lost.

The player are not the ones that made the mistake here but Inno did they are the one that should handle this in all fairness when they wish to correct this.

Marcel

DeletedUser109762

Last week I got the announcement about the rebalance of the Crystal Village. Inno decided to do this and by that I willhave about -10.000 people availble in my city. I redesigned my city a while back and choose for the Crystal Village to replace my previous buildings that provided population. By doing that I freed up a lot of space to put down all my Oasis, Soccer Fields, Fishing Huts, Pole Houses, etc and all of my special buildings I won/collected. With this new rebalance that means I have to destroy these as I can not place them back in my inventory. Also I have to destroy production buildings as I do not have enough space in my city to move things around. That mean a lot of supplies and coins being lost on this as well and a lot of rebuild time and again loosing valuable time. Dropping in ranking and not able to build up resources during that time.

I think it is unfair that only people who had sea scrapers get compensated only because they actual pay money for it. Inno should compensate everybody who has the Crystal Villages. The fact that they all need to redesign the city. They should compensate the players with either placing the same amount of Scrapers in their city or compensate them with packs so they can place their event buildings back in their stock so they can move items around without loosing these buildings Also compensate them with coins/supplies lost.

The player are not the ones that made the mistake here but Inno did they are the one that should handle this in all fairness when they wish to correct this.

Marcel
Silly Marcel,

you are implying that Inno understand the implications for retrospective changes, because if they did they would have offered the appropriate compensation in the first place.
The fact that you will so many lose so many special event buildings, is extremely unfortunate, because you took Inno on their word, that newly release buildings can be built and not nerfed, at a whim.
So from now on as each new age is released, do we question any building/troop that is significantly stronger than previous versions, and not build them, as inno may nerf them, or do we just cease progression to new ages/releases, and watch as others are hit by more nerfing from Inno ????

MarcelMerk

Private
Maybe I am naive in this but I still think that by making this visible to Inno they will realize that they need to come up with a proper compensation. They is a growing group of players that are getting enough of the mistakes that they every time have to pay for. Inno would nt loose any money over this as they just would compensate everybody for the Crystal Villages that had the time they announced it. Maybe just in a way that these players would not loose any population over it.

I think if we can provide Inno in a constructive matter they may take up that solution

DeletedUser103482

I deleted a bunch of premium residences (Treehouse Hotels). I reported this to support and asked what will they do to compensate.
1st answer was that Inno was looking into it, and wait. Well re-balancing hits, no word back. So I update ticket, and get the reply, take it to the forum.
Has anyone been given their SeaScrapers back?
My preference is that for the premium buildings that were deleted that they get back an equivalent amount of Diamonds back into their account.
Many have re-configured their cities and it is not exactly plug and play. It involves a complete reconfig.
I am thinking about putting in some Sheltered Tipi. But why would I spend diamonds and risk having INNO re-balance those.

I do not like the error that happened. I even understand the "desire" to re-balance them. What I don't understand and what is totally unacceptable is to force the change on us without a proper response.

DeletedUser109762

Maybe I am naive in this
No Marcel, you are not naive. you trusted Inno, that new releases would be honored and never changed.

I do not like the error that happened.

mmm "error" ? Inno made a retrospective change because of their lack of testing, or use of Beta server, and listening to the Beta users.

As I said if this is how Inno will treat those at the end of the tech tree, with nerfing anything they fail to properly test, what is the point in spending any diamonds on any new releases

DeletedUser103902

This didn't effect me because I have just hit AFE a few weeks ago in my main (left my other worlds in FE), but I was looking forward to those C.V darn, now glad I was a bit late in getting there to affect me personally but I was still a bit sad about it, Just like I was really looking forward to having Rail Guns and then I reach there and I put up loads RG barracks to be told a few weeks later that they are losing their great bonus, everything I look forward seems to get changed just as I reach it ....Come on inno, 3 years of playing and these mistake are still happening, get rid of beta if you don't use it, and give the higher era players something to look forward too (because I really miss land grabs :( hint hint!!!)....at the end of the day we are your bread and butter but only if you make it worth it :)

MarcelMerk

Private
I deleted a bunch of premium residences (Treehouse Hotels). I reported this to support and asked what will they do to compensate.
1st answer was that Inno was looking into it, and wait. Well re-balancing hits, no word back. So I update ticket, and get the reply, take it to the forum.
Has anyone been given their SeaScrapers back?
My preference is that for the premium buildings that were deleted that they get back an equivalent amount of Diamonds back into their account.
Many have re-configured their cities and it is not exactly plug and play. It involves a complete reconfig.
I am thinking about putting in some Sheltered Tipi. But why would I spend diamonds and risk having INNO re-balance those.

I do not like the error that happened. I even understand the "desire" to re-balance them. What I don't understand and what is totally unacceptable is to force the change on us without a proper response.

Same here. Oer a week I reported it in the support ticket asking for updates and how to proceed. Then yesterday teh remark that this needs to go to the forum.

I think that not only t eh ones with premium buildings should be compensated but everybody should. If they though a littlebit longer about this then they were better off increasing the premium building and leave teh Crystal Villages as is

MarcelMerk

Private
So how long would it be when we can expect a answer from Inno regarding this matter ? Would like to know which approach I now have to take.

DeletedUser16126

When INNO looked to the inballance of the residential buildings, then the probably didn't notice that a POD home is a 1x1 building giving 200 population and the selfsupporting home (2x2) is 500 population. So 4 PODs are much easier to place and give 800 population on 2 spots, that inballance is much less logical than the so called inballance of the villa's...
And to be clear: I'm not requesting to decrease the population of the PODs! I'm just saying that the selfsupporting homes are underpopulated!

DeletedUser16126

I got my seascapers back, now I have 2 items in my inventory holding artic future seascrapers, the I still had in the inventory from an event and the ones refunded. Apparently it was too hard for them to combine them...

Support use to be a great, friendly, and understanding group. Well now, it would seem either the people are gone now and uncaring robots are in or it is an outright desire to kill the game.

Hmmm, wonder what's in store down the road. All I can say is: it's a real disappointment to see a great game get bombarded with foolish suggestions, time wasting features, and changes to good features, just because people don't want to be bothered with doing the best they can at anything anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Just for clarity on the thread, we've cleaned it up a little to deal with some rule breaches on quoting support responses, so if your post is a little different, it'll be because of this. To be clear, the response made by support was merely misinterpreted, and the whole thing was a misunderstanding.

Support use to be a great, friendly, and understanding group. Well now, it would seem either the people are gone now and uncaring robots are in or it is an outright desire to kill the game.

Hmmm, wonder what's in store down the road. All I can say is: it's a real disappointment to see a great game get bombarded with foolish suggestions, time wasting features, and changes to good features, just because people don't want to be bothered with doing the best they can at anything anymore.
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with my team. It'd be great if you would drop me a PM or ticket to my attention, so I can address some specific examples you have where my team have failed to meet your expectations. I'd much rather take constructive criticism and improve from it.

Thanks,

Richard

DeletedUser110362

Marcel

I agree i now have -6000 population, at least give us expansion blocks as compensation so we can add population and not have to delete buildings to get back to positive.