• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler crows nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser116822
  • Start date

DeletedUser116822

Hi. was looking at the crows nest. what is the base collection. I see the other items have a % chance. does that mean on a collection you may not receive any fps

DeletedUser116822

Doubt people will use diamonds for an extra one, I’m considering not bothering with it, as I don’t think it’s worth the space

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
If they would just remove the damn coins & supplies and boost the dias to even a 2% shot, it would massively improve it...
Still wouldn't put Crow's Nest on the same level as the likes of the recent Lv.10 World's Fair of the Fire Pagoda, let alone come close to the OP insanity that are the Settlements main rewards, but if it had a pool of just;
- fps
- dias
- goods
- medals
AND, add a base +atk & def% boost to the city's defending army!

It might be at least as useful as the likes of the Lv.12 Winter Spire or Tholos, etc...

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I mentioned having a nice juicy plunderable building last week in the what makes a good event thread. My pravers have been answered! You can all buy me beers if you ever get to London.
...and Atlantis can yield double!!
*insert evil laugh here*

Oh man, fun times ahead for sure... I can't wait to plunder some poor soul's diamonds!:D
(and yes, I will absolute send them a thank-you letter mentioning how I do enjoy their double-diamonds!)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Great news! I wasn’t going to bother with it in it’s original form.
The diamond production got kicked in the 'nads though, which really makes me question if the space worth it...

Goods productions can always be had through recurring quests + other event buildings (and especially) the Settlements reward buildings.
FP's get far better production out of GB's and other event buildings.

The 'main' thing CN had going for it was the big diamond production, but now it's less than a WW/FoY. :(

DeletedUser114342

The diamond production got kicked in the 'nads though, which really makes me question if the space worth it...

Goods productions can always be had through recurring quests + other event buildings (and especially) the Settlements reward buildings.
FP's get far better production out of GB's and other event buildings.

The 'main' thing CN had going for it was the big diamond production, but now it's less than a WW/FoY. :(

My GBs are not that high yet (working madly on getting my arc to level 80 at the moment), so FPs is very much needed, goods not that much.

The original had 1% chance of 100 diamonds, so now at 5% chance of 25 diamonds, it is slightly better output. Still not as good as a small WW but it’s ok.

DeletedUser96901

which really makes me question if the space worth it
it is most FP efficient event building ever

only Yggdrasil and the new building from the Japanese are better in FP efficiency
(except GB)

so to your question: no if you hate FP :lol:

The original had 1% chance of 100 diamonds, so now at 5% chance of 25 diamonds, it is slightly better output. Still not as good as a small WW but it’s ok.
better in FP efficiency than all other event bulding and giving more diamonds than WW per space would really be insane

DeletedUser114342

it is most FP efficient event building ever

only Yggdrasil and the new building from the Japanese are better in FP efficiency
(except GB)

so to your question: no if you hate FP :lol:

better in FP efficiency than all other event bulding and giving more diamonds than WW per space would really be insane

I agree with everything you have posted, I’m quite happy with the new improved CN :)

DeletedUser96901

I am really disappointed about the fact that the Crow's Nest can't be plundered anymore (they removed / fixed that)

Emberguard

Legend
It wasn't intended to be plunderable, but imagine all the fun plunderers would of had if it went to live without finding that during Beta :lol: