• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Critical Error: Failed to load main

DeletedUser

I've been having issues logging in for the last 3 hrs. Whenever I login, I have the blue background with Innogames logo. It looks like it's loading but I see an error msg: "Critical Error: Failed to load main".

I've cleared cache, restarted computer, restarted modem etc but I still cannot login. Please advise.

DeletedUser

Please check your anti virus and or bitdefender if you have this installed, we are aware there is an issue and we are working to try and fix this, sorry for the inconvenience :(

WolfeBeast

Private
Indeed you are right Kimba, a Bitdefender update took place over night and locked us out.
After looking into this problem further i have found a work around.

Open up Bitdefender.
Within the Antivirus box click the Cog Icon.
Under the 'On-access Scanner' slider, click the Custom box and you will get a pop-up options box appear.
Click the 'Traffic Scan' tab and untick 'Scan HTTP Traffic'.

You will now be able to login and get past the blue screen as per normal. This has now worked and been tested on 3 computers.
Good luck all.

This may apply to other Antivirus software, so might be worth checking if you don't run Bitdefender.

DeletedUser

Critical Error:failed to load Main

Duplicate of this bug report; more information available here.

Have looked to see if others are having this issue and the only thing is the above.

I have turned off antivus to check it is is not it and to is not causing the issue, not running bitdefender anyway.

Anyone else having these issues?