• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Creating a Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser110857
  • Start date

DeletedUser111430

Wow. Have you experienced this? Pretty nasty guild then mate.
Luckily, no, I haven't ! I read it somewhere, maybe in another forum thread or in Wiki. But as Founder of a guild you have control of who is in it .. make another founder and 2 of you have full control and therefore they can un-found you !!

DeletedUser112027

Well. Sure. The guild I’m in, which has been around since the beginning of guilds, has a number of founders. Guess they must like each other or something weird.

Agent327

Overlord
It is smart to have more founders in a guild cause if you have only one and that one disappears you no longer have a founder. It is stupid to have more than one founder in a guild, cause if they get into a big row, one can dissolve the guild.

DeletedUser114191

i say have one guild founder and if that person no longer can work in that area then he gives it up for another to accept and carry on the duties.

DeletedUser114191

hi i am new and i am asking how can i make a suggestion, i have read the threads and i am not seeing one like it. but i don't know how to post it. so i am throwing out to those here maybe one of you can post it if you agree on my thought.
Its about getting more supplies instead of only from a production building, i was thinking that when we Aid our neighbours instead of getting coins we could get supply points instead using the same coin value.

Vesiger

Monarch
The founder of our guild made me a founder as well - just as well he did, as he no longer does any of the work!
We were both there at the start , but he created the guild and invited me...

DeletedUser112027

It is smart to have more founders in a guild cause if you have only one and that one disappears you no longer have a founder. It is stupid to have more than one founder in a guild, cause if they get into a big row, one can dissolve the guild.

Wha? I need more wine.

E.