• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Creating a tab for no age units

Do you like the idea

• Total voters

WinnerGR

Captain
Proposal
Creating a tab for no age units Tab,the title was a mistake.

Current System (if applicable)
The old system requires you to scroll to the end of the troop list to find a no age units that are needed .

Details
I purpose creating a no age unit tab ( like the ones for light units ect ect ) that will allow a very easy way to find a no age units needed for battle without scrolling to the back of the units list .I do want rogues to show up in the light units tab as well , this is not instead it is an addition.

Abuse Prevention
I see no way this can be abused.

Visual Aids
Working on it.

Conclusion
A similar idea was proposed before for a tab for rogues but is in the closed/archived section so I created a new proposal and that was only for rogues not all no age units though players would probably use this mainly for rogues.I also put this proposal because on US and got quite good feedback so I put it here too

DeletedUser117610

+1 however would note that you shouldn’t scroll to the end of the list; just select SAAB or whatever age you don’t have troops from

Agent327

Overlord
I was told on Beta but I still want it forwarded on US and Beta.

Good thing than that you are in charge of the forums and can decide what gets forwarded and what not.

BTW, as the person in charge you need to move it on the beta, cause right now it isn't going anywhere.

Last edited: