• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Create messages

DeletedUser110480

I , the founder of guild SuperHeroes , accidently deleted my 10 Fps neverending swap . I made a new one , but cannot see if the old one still exist. My mates are sleeping mates , they don't react on anything that I asked them. Created threads should be seen at the guild administration , however this is not so. Question : is the 10 Fps neverending swap still in place ???

DeletedUser112745

Can’t answer your question as I’m not a leader of a guild.

But, unrelated to your question, by “sleeping mates” who don’t do what you ask of them, it sounds like you’re referring to inactive players. If that’s the case, you’re supposed to kick them from the guild. Inactive players don’t do the guild any favours when it comes to recruiting, or gaining guild power. Nobody wants to be in an inactive guild.

When you find some active members, make sure you give some of the trusted ones the permission to create guild group messages (the Notifier permission) so that they may be able to add you back messages you accidentally leave in the future. :)

Vesiger

Monarch
A thread exists until every member has been removed from it and the creator has deleted it, so yes - your thread is still out there with other people subscribed to it.
Quite what happens if all the people with admin rights over a thread unsubscribe to it, leaving the rest, I don't know - presumably you get a zombie thread that can never die?

joesoap

Major-General
Quite what happens if all the people with admin rights over a thread unsubscribe to it, leaving the rest, I don't know - presumably you get a zombie thread that can never die?
the admin rights are given to a random person in the thread

DeletedUser110822

FOUNDER MIA
What can one do if the Founder has suddenly gone AWOL without any notification. As the only other "Trustee", I find myself running a Guild from a rather lowly appointment as "Attendance Monitor". Founder is now "Red" status + 9 days.