• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Create an 'Event Building Upgrade Shop'.

• Thread starter DeletedUser112365
  • Start date

DeletedUser112365

Hello,

Just a thought, as the bottom line is to always make money. Why doesn't FOE create an online 'Event Building Upgrade Shop'. On a daily or weekly basis, upgrade kits could be available to purchase using Diamonds &/or Forge Points. The kits could be rotated on a regular basis if web page space is an issue. At the moment, a player always has to wait for an upgrade kit to become available, and pray to the almighty they win the upgrade kit. FOE could end up making a lot of additional revenue using this method. Food for thought.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

there was already the Black Friday where players could buy upgrade kits

On a daily or weekly basis, upgrade kits could be available to purchase using Diamonds
lol weekly basis

a 6 month basis would be more realistic

and who knows maybe the next upgrade kit is in less than 6 month after the Black Friday

At the moment, a player always has to wait for an upgrade kit to become available
actually the game is designed that you collect the needed upgrade kits when they are available
and if you want more: spend diamonds

you want upgrade kits for the winter event building
then get it in the winter event. for god's sake

why should someone in the winter event wait that an upgrade comes later when he could get it NOW

not getting upgrade kits when they are available and waiting for them to come later and not even knowing if they ever be available again is to be honest: really stupid

DeletedUser112365

Just to bring to your attention, FOE just offered upgrade kits for the 'Tholos of Idols' building, and you bought them with diamonds. At the time, I didn't have the spare cash to purchase diamonds, so I missed out. So, now I have to wait until next Black Friday, and hope FOE offers the upgrade kits for that particular building, again. Doesn't make sense at all.

Agent327

Overlord
Just to bring to your attention, FOE just offered upgrade kits for the 'Tholos of Idols' building, and you bought them with diamonds. At the time, I didn't have the spare cash to purchase diamonds, so I missed out. So, now I have to wait until next Black Friday, and hope FOE offers the upgrade kits for that particular building, again. Doesn't make sense at all.

Why not? Why should you be able to buy whatever you want, whenever you want? Why play the Winter Event. Just buy a couple of spire's. Only thing here not making sense is you. This is a game. You have to play it to achieve something.

DeletedUser108359

Actually iv noticed many players saying in the forums how they get certain buildings, wait for a year then in the next years events there ARE NOT upgrade kits available for the previous years events, instead just new buildings which also have to be upgraded.
Leaves one with the situation of having many buildings that cant be at full capacity, year after year.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I am for and against in the same time ... especially considering that this black friday they did offer some upgrades that i actually needed , but the price for sure wasn't in spirit of a BF kind of a deal ... we actually in Europe don't understand that concept lol ... so it would be nice that from time to time we get offers to buy missing upgrades but at a reasonable price ..

Agent327

Overlord
Actually iv noticed many players saying in the forums how they get certain buildings, wait for a year then in the next years events there ARE NOT upgrade kits available for the previous years events, instead just new buildings which also have to be upgraded.
Leaves one with the situation of having many buildings that cant be at full capacity, year after year.

Unless you buy them at that moment instead of waiting for next year. You can do that you know?

DeletedUser108359

I am for and against in the same time ... especially considering that this black friday they did offer some upgrades that i actually needed , but the price for sure wasn't in spirit of a BF kind of a deal ... we actually in Europe don't understand that concept lol ... so it would be nice that from time to time we get offers to buy missing upgrades but at a reasonable price ..
Yeah very true, the prices were horrendous. if that was "special" prices i dont want to see "normal"rates.

DeletedUser96901

I bought 3 upgrades for the ship for less than 3000 diamonds

very cheap compared to what normally would be spent during the event to get 3 of them

Yeah very true, the prices were horrendous. if that was "special" prices i dont want to see "normal"rates.
what would you pay for 3 ship upgrade kits ?

DeletedUser108359

I bought 3 upgrades for the ship for less than 3000 diamonds

very cheap compared to what normally would be spent during the event to get 3 of them

what would you pay for 3 ship upgrade kits ?

a) i don't know what the 'normal' prices are but i felt that the prices of some stuff was very high.
b) price is relevant to the person looking at it. If you have ( for example ) 20000 diamonds, 3000 for 3 kits is perhaps cheap.( especially if you need them and they are hard to come by ) but if you only have 2000 then its expensive.
Obviously i wasn't the only one who thought so , as just as obviously you are probably not the only one who thought it was cheap.
Once again its a matter of opinion which is based on the personal circumstances of the person concerned.
c) i'm also not too impressed by the last line in your comment, it seems a bit condescending.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I'd rather Inno port over Elvenar's new 'Crafting' feature, into an FoE version...

Would put all the useless junk in inventories to some actual use, greatly expand on the type & number of various time instants we can get, and very occasionally, can feature an upgrade kit that would cost lots of resources to create.

Emberguard

Legend
Which is where those buildings from the previous year have started being bundled with diamonds. Like the Halloween event. If you wanted the Confectionery or the biggest graveyard option you could buy them along with the upgrades together with diamonds

If a player has a lot of unfinished buildings they can always use store buildings to put a few back in their inventory and replace them with a new fully completed current event. Then if they ever get the upgrades for the old building, they'll already have it partially started and won't require as many upgrades.

DeletedUser99588

Maybe they should be made available from Tesco I can then use my Tesco points to get them. :rolleyes:

I do think the devs missed an opportunity to offer upgrades as daily prizes in the winter event of the various special buildings from this years special events. Could have possibly given a choice between two prizes each day so those that don't need/want upgrades had an alternative.