• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Winter Event 2021

It's Wintertime! Learn all about our Winter Event 2021 here!
  • Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Guild Perks is a brand-new feature in which your Guild must work together to unlock and activate Perks. Each of which carries its own tradeoff, and when used correctly, could turn the tide of battle! However, currently, the feature is still being shaped on Beta, and we need your ideas to help us do so! Please check out the full details here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!

Cost

zanbanz

The Diamond usage for some things is slightly excessive.

Before i continue I understand the premium aspect of the game is more than necessary to fund development, and that this is a beta so not all of the kinks are worked out yet.

Simply some items can cost ridiculous amount of diamonds, and before you know it your fresh out again. Just a personal feeling the system should be more based on how good something is,other than just an object.

For example negotiation materials. I understand you won't want to make it too easy to get the resources but when a couple of sectors cost nearly as much as a premium cultural building you begin to ask questions.

I don't know how well I've explained what I'm trying to say but i hope I've managed to get the point across.

All Respects
|Z|

T1GER69

The Diamond usage for some things is slightly excessive.

Before i continue I understand the premium aspect of the game is more than necessary to fund development, and that this is a beta so not all of the kinks are worked out yet.

Simply some items can cost ridiculous amount of diamonds, and before you know it your fresh out again. Just a personal feeling the system should be more based on how good something is,other than just an object.

For example negotiation materials. I understand you won't want to make it too easy to get the resources but when a couple of sectors cost nearly as much as a premium cultural building you begin to ask questions.

I don't know how well I've explained what I'm trying to say but i hope I've managed to get the point across.

All Respects
|Z|
I think you summed it up OK and +1 from me:cool: