• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cost of Siege Camp in GBG

Cuthwolf

Captain
Siege camps cost 3,000 goods split over three random goods. The goods can be from any era represented in the guild at the start of the battleground - bronze age players hereby will be counted as iron age players. The more players are of a specific era, the more likely it is that a needed good is from that era. The respective goods and specific amounts are randomised for every building, guild, province and battleground.

Heroic Name

Private
do the amounts of goods asked for vary between players. e.g. if a player from FE looks at the cost of buildings vs a player from LMA?

r21r

Major-General
do the amounts of goods asked for vary between players. e.g. if a player from FE looks at the cost of buildings vs a player from LMA?
same costs , only difference is that the amount of cities in a particular era is relevant to the chance you will meet that era goods as costs

r21r

Major-General
Each sector has a different mix of goods making up the overall cost but will be the same whoever builds it
yes and that mix comes by chance depending on how many different Eras you have in your guild.
if you have 10 FE Cities and 1 TE then the costs are like 90% FE Goods.
5 FE and 5 TE costs chance will be like 50%/50%

Heroic Name

Private
no - i had one player from hma quote me different costs to what i was shown in pe - perhaps this has been fixed? rememeber how many guilds give out rights/who bothers to check....

r21r

Major-General
no - i had one player from hma quote me different costs to what i was shown in pe - perhaps this has been fixed? rememeber how many guilds give out rights/who bothers to check....
if you have 3 Eras in your guild, you will have costs of those 3 eras..
if anyone quoted you different, he either moved up Era after the gbg started or it is a bug.
what to be fixed, there is nothing un-intented...

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Prices are set per guild per sector at the start of battleground based on the proportion of players in guild when battleground starts. Prices are fixed for the season and don’t change. Full stop. If you have evidence to the contrary then you should report it.