• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Cost of expansion problems

• Thread starter DeletedUser113125
  • Start date

DeletedUser113125

Intermittently for the last couple of weeks the medal and diamond cost for expansions are incorrect. I am getting both the issue that Larsson of Paradise reported on the 25/9/18 that there are arrows above the expansions but no cost and the game crashes if you try to place an expansion. In addition the cost from one world is displayed on others. For example the cost of my next medal expansion on Odhravror is 200,000 but this is also displayed on other worlds (Langendorn, East-Nagach and Rugnir) where the cost should be less. Sometimes I can place diamond expansions and sometimes it won’t let me even though I have enough diamonds.

en14, en_US, LNX 31,0,0,108, Linux ,
Chrome/30.0.1599.114, 1024x600,
Software Hw_disabled=unavailable (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser104881

This should now have been resolved. Please, could you confirm if you are still encountering these issues?

DeletedUser113125

You are correct- I’ve not noticed this issue recently. Thank you for resolving this!