1. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

copy /paste

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Leo the Ravager 64meg, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Leo the Ravager 64meg

Leo the Ravager 64meg Private

For a long time I have been unable to copy/paste in any of my cities. I left it so long because I kept thinking it would right itself when the game was updated but that has not happened. could anyone help please.

2. SilverFoxes

SilverFoxes Private

ctrl+c and ctrl+v should work fine in this case.

3. SirFrancis

SirFrancis Lieutenant

What are you trying to copy/paste? Text in the messaging? Something else entirely?

4. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

Are you using HTML5 or Flash platform for playing?

5. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Senior Forum Moderator Ingame Moderator

Mobile is easiest to copy from. Just click the message and a option to copy pops up

6. mathew0502

mathew0502 FoE Team Forum Administrator Senior Ingame Moderator

On the browser version for Forge of Empires- if you are using Flash you can still use copy and post, but if you hare using HTML 5 the feature has not been added but as SilverFoxes say Ctrl + c copies the highlighted text and Ctrl + v paste the text.

On the mobile version of the game, if you keep hold of the text it should let you highlight and with an options menu to copy and to paste the text hold down on the text box and then paste option should appear.

DarkUros222 likes this.