• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Conversations Out Of Screen

DeletedUser

So, there's this annoying bug/glitch going on with the Conversations that I can't read the most recent message because the conversation window is too far up, and I can't move the window itself.

Screenshot:

g8wtf.jpg

It's very plausible that this is Browser related though, Opera isn't really famed for web-browsed game support.

Browser:

Opera 11.62 Build 1347

Edit: Might also be worth to mention that going Fullscreen does not help with this issue. Also, once I've gone fullscreen - I can't go back to windowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am having exactly the same issue. Today when I try to send a message the second screen is nowhere to be seen! Please fix as I am unable to respond or communicate with anyone. This problem started a few days ago but has got progressively worse.

It would also be nice if you could drag the windows around :)

Andy.

DeletedUser

I have the same issue, you have more than a 5-6 replies between 2 players. you can't see anything

DeletedUser

Please, do something. It seamed fixed, but now went crazy again. We really need this communication platform.

DeletedUser1081

Sorry, but I'm not gonna support a Bug Report I have not yet experienced myself.

ahhh Dealman, you didn't even look at it before saying no! the thread i asked you to add yourselves to is the original thread reporting this exact problem with the messages. but now that the Checkered Jester has confirmed that this bug has been taken on board: never mind! :rolleyes: