• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Control Panel hides valuable building space.Is there a shortcut to make everything ,except the village, dissapear?

DeletedUser256

no i myself made a request for such a feature as I like to FUllscreen the village and I don't want all the other menu's and bars around.

DeletedUser

It can't be that much of a problem, they really did make it so it doesn't take much space. The bottom player list can be narrowed and you can also fullscreen the whole game which is pretty nice :)

DeletedUser

I wish the enthousiatic face notification on the right would disappear. We already have an happy face or an enthousiastic face in the top middle, why have a 2nd one??

DeletedUser

I wish the enthousiatic face notification on the right would disappear. We already have an happy face or an enthousiastic face in the top middle, why have a 2nd one??
For that i would totally agree, you could suggest that :) Maybe they thought one smiley face isn't enough to encourage you to play ;D

DeletedUser

For that i would totally agree, you could suggest that :) Maybe they thought one smiley face isn't enough to encourage you to play ;D

Oooh, I like that comment, not totally negative but not totally positive either. :)

DeletedUser

no i myself made a request for such a feature as I like to FUllscreen the village and I don't want all the other menu's and bars around.

The problem is solved if you use the zoom out and full screen functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.