• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98167

I honestly think that if it is ever done it should be possible in this manner:
Have a FP reserve where "recovered" FP go. They end up there in the following manner:
1. Self-Recovery.
Loose x% of the FP contributed and the balance goes into your FP reseve.

2. GB is razed by its own.
All FP contributed goes to your reserve.

The FP Reserve can only be used when selecting how many FP to donate to a GB.

I get that FP contributions are always a gamble but I have seen inactive players continue to have their GB's level up because other people just wanted the rewards. I have also seen daily players up and raze their entire town with no warning. I personally have lost almost 3 weeks worth of FP from that and I am much more vigilant about it now - I keep contributing until it levels, I don't care if I put in all of the points.

BRILLIANT !

DeletedUser106685

I think a 'hide' option next to each entry would be better than a 'delete' option.
Then once in a while, you can click a 'show hidden entries' button to see if any of them have started playing again.
So you could still check these GBs, but they won't be in the history screen all the time.

DeletedUser97688

I suggest just shortening the "visit" button and adding a red cross or bin icon like leaving a guild - no need for right clicking or anything

DeletedUser107616

+1
Spoiler: SIMILAR TO AN ALREADY FORWARDED IDEA GB: REMOVE GBs no longer wanted/needed or from players who are inactive from GB list
Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players - SFM-OVERTYPE's Idea

I think a 'hide' option
show-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.