• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Continental Map shananigans

Madmire

Private
To cross the intervening Sector without the need to take it would, in RL require a Drop "Behind the Lines". I think the OP was having a little joke with us that's all.

That's correct. This is the Tomorrow map, and progression goes from the PVP province (the island on the right) to the Province shown in red. I'd taken this province and moved on, but some bug or glitch reverted two of the sectors to unconquered status, leaving a normally impossible situation behind.

I think this points to access to a Sector not bordered by controlled ones so, "In with the Lads". Hopefully with better navigators than the RAF who always seemed to have difficulty with Charts and altimeters, lol. Utrinque Paratus.
What's wrong with being a craphat?
Only a few weeks left and I'll be a civvy again!

Re-joining the Civvy Street Light Infantry eh, it comes to all eventually. We became somewhat tired of continually being reported for brutality by Hats whose jobs we were sent in to do. Nothing personal mate, some Units give Quarter and take prisoners but not all.
Just a little inter-unit jocularity and no true offense implied, lol.
Hell I'm not even that good! I'm a scaly :lol:

5weeks until my 22 is up