• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Continental Map Attack and Defense

LarryB

Private
Can someone show me how to conquer the Progressive Era Continent with 40%, 50% 60% + bonuses when I am stuck on 15%

I have been stuck for weeks, and seeing the comment 'good strategy should allow a player with 0 bonus to win' is doing my head in.

Well I can't beat the 40% map, so can someone tell me how I am supposed to do it, when howitzers blast me off the map before I am in range.

DeletedUser7719

Are you talking about the Progressive Era, or the Industrial age bonus content?

DeletedUser7719

In order to pass that section would will need:

1) Rogues: The Bonus Contents in the game use the PvP AI, so rogues are automatically the first units they will go for. Take advantage of this and use 1 InA/PE and 7 rogues to take 7 extra hits without a scratch. (Note you may not have access to rogues, so this is optional only for that reason)

1) Howitzers: Only the first one or two provinces will work by using InA units, and you will need to take advantage of that howitzer as much you can.

2) PE Units: Once you reach the 75% sectors, you will need to use PE units to get anywhere in the map. Take advantage of their range and the new terrain. Snipers (and RFC) can hit howitzers without them ever reaching the snipers. Tanks will take care of lancers and snipers (yet again) will have too much defense and a unit bonus for jaegers to scare them.

3) Infiltration: I totally forgot about this until I hit the PME and was stuck using my non boosted ME units against two waves of ME and PME units. This baby takes care of 10% of the damage which is really useful in the long run if you can't get past it.

4) Goods: if you tried and tried, but just want to give up fighting through the Bonus Content, then surrender by negotiating with them

5) Offensive GBs: Since I said that I got through everything with non boosted units, I don't really need to recommend this, but the Statue of Zues, CoA and CdM will help alot facing these overpowered units as well. With a strong enough boost, you probably can take the sector without any PE units ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

when howitzers blast me off the map before I am in range.
howitzers range and speed is low
the best thing against them is artillery

I have reached Progressive era but still cannot do Industrial Continent
in PE sniper rifles can shot them without being in their range

Can someone show me how to conquer the Industrial Era Continent with 40%, 50% 60% + bonuses when I am stuck on 15%
with PE units you can conquer the complete industrial age bonus it with 0% attacking bonus
(I know that for sure because I did it)

Last edited by a moderator: