• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I have named this topic continent because I read that name on another post. "Continent" means the group of player you start to play with (80 guys for instance for me).

I wonder if this continent is fixed once for all, or if it can change from time to time? I ask this question, because after less that 2 weeks of game, it seems that we are only 2 remaining active players upon the 80 who started. Obviously, the game is much less interesting without anyone to trade with or to have decent battles (more that the 2 spearfighter from the beginning!).

Thank you

DeletedUser

Currently you can't change or interact but something is in the works.

DeletedUser

I hope they remove ( what i guess at >60% ) of inactive players, and regroup those that are, in fact playing. Not only is trade Very difficult, but the challange to progress is reducing the more people leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.