• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Continent Map

carolou

Private
Hi
I Have reached the Oceanic Future land and I am unable to scout only two provinces. Has anyone else had this problem ? If so how did you resolve it?
TIA

iExchange

Private
Hi
I Have reached the Oceanic Future land and I am unable to scout only two provinces. Has anyone else had this problem ? If so how did you resolve it?
TIA

I think what are you talking about it is actually OK.

Normally, upon reaching the Oceanic Future, you are allowed to scout 2 provinces and after you fight/negotiate and get control over the provinces, only then will you be able to scout the rest of them, gradually..

Agent327

Overlord
I think what are you talking about it is actually OK.

Normally, upon reaching the Oceanic Future, you are allowed to scout 2 provinces and after you fight/negotiate and get control over the provinces, only then will you be able to scout the rest of them, gradually..

But he is unable to scout only two, so he can scout many more.

carolou

Private
I am in Oceanic Future era
After gaining control of two provinces it is just blank for scouting any others....do I have to wait for some reason?