• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Context3D not available, a red box on the game screen.

DeletedUser17180

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome, version 30.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: Something related to the game engine maybe? Context3D
  • Screenshots: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4358/rc4g.png
  • How often this occurs: Since the last few days, every time I open the game
  • Urgency: Quite urgent, I suppose
  • Preventative Actions: I don't know
  • Summary: So as you can see in the screenshot, there is this box in the middle of the game screen, and though it hasn't affected the game till now, this is kind of annoying, since it blocks a sizable area and I the clickable area around this box is blocked. Now I have a flash blocker that hides a flash content (and shows it when I allow it to), but I've had the plugin for months and this issue is just a few days old, so I don't think the flash blocker is causing this.
    I don't have a high end computer, just a Window 7 PC with no graphics card.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Irrelevant.

Amy Steele

General
Hello driftingSteps,

If this issue is still affecting you and you haven't already submitted a ticket in-game could you please do so, as this will enable us to investigate your issue better.

DeletedUser17180

I've just created a ticket, so I guess I should just wait?

DeletedUser16026

You can check back for an answer by clicking the ticket's name in support --- the status in line with the name should be changed to 'Answered' when you receive an answer.

Just an idea though, maybe try disabling the plugins you have one by one, to see if it is one of them causing it? Chrome has an option to disable them, then you can enable them again once you check whether or not the same error box appears with and without those plugins.

DeletedUser

He isn't only one

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome, version 30.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: Something related to the game engine maybe? Context3D
  • Screenshots: http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4358/rc4g.png
  • How often this occurs: Since the last few days, every time I open the game
  • Urgency: Quite urgent, I suppose
  • Preventative Actions: I don't know
  • Summary: So as you can see in the screenshot, there is this box in the middle of the game screen, and though it hasn't affected the game till now, this is kind of annoying, since it blocks a sizable area and I the clickable area around this box is blocked. Now I have a flash blocker that hides a flash content (and shows it when I allow it to), but I've had the plugin for months and this issue is just a few days old, so I don't think the flash blocker is causing this.
    I don't have a high end computer, just a Window 7 PC with no graphics card.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Irrelevant.

I am having the exact same problem in Chrome, but it only happens at work, doesn't happen at home.

DeletedUser

Had this too, dissapeared recently (idk what I did, but I believe it has something to do with the old flash versions)

DeletedUser16026

I am having the exact same problem in Chrome, but it only happens at work, doesn't happen at home.

I would say this can indicate that the issue is something outside of the game - you yourself see that on two different computers with the same browser, only one is displaying the issue. Maybe check difference in flash version, browser versions, or possibly external programs you might have running.