• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Consistency With Updates

DeletedUser107616

Click portrait in messages =
PORTRAIT 1.jpg

Click portrait in Event History =
PORTRAIT 2.jpg

WHAT THE HELL? - Please add "Great Building" to portrait clicks in Event History
...Simple & to the point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

same for visiting GB from townhall
not going to the other city anymore and open that GB directly in your own city

DeletedUser107616

I don't need to waste my time reading half done suggestions -1
It's not a "half done suggestion" - it's pointing out that they only half implemented the great buildings pop up, And your -1 suggests that you are AGAINST having the "Great Buildings" link placed in the portrait pop up when clicking on a player in the event history.

Since this idea was half done by inno, I decided to point that out. It didn't require a detailed layout, just 2 images was/is enough.

With the latest update now listing GBs currently under construction in the event history, it's only logical to add the "Great Buildings" link there.
I believe you gave my layout of an idea -1 NOT the idea itself.
You wasted your own time responding in such a way.

[I'll now edit my 1st post and remove the first line, as even that is not needed]

DeletedUser

+1, all context menus when clicking on player names/avatars ought to have the same content and in the same order anyway; with the exception of redundant options (ie. add as friend if the player is already a friend) or chat and messaging where whisper/report are required. Anything less is just shoddy and shows disinterest and laziness from programmers.

DeletedUser6065

Pretty damn sad when 'Consistency in Updates' has to be an Idea.
. . . mk

DeletedUser720

This has been done on beta and will make it into the next release.