• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

connecting roads should not be an integral part of gameplay

DeletedUser

i cannot connect a duel road to another duel road. if i had started my duel roads one square to the right or left of where i did this would not be a problem. i have been on all chat where i was informed this is an integral part of game play. Really?
its insane that that i have to move my city because 2 eras ago i decided to build and structure my city how i did. What is worse is that people defend this as "game play".
Don't be the left handed kid in this game.

DeletedUser

oh good, so the issue has been resolved and i am experiencing a bug. thank you for telling me

DeletedUser

looked it up and all the complaints have led to no action:) but thank you for defending our benevolent overseers. i'm not going to call you a shill Test, but ....well everyone else will

DeletedUser

before anyone thinks i'm bat**** crazy there was a shill saying i am wrong and i need to post this somewhere else:) really