• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confused.

TrickyDicky

Private
I have looked at some players cities, and am totally confused. I see some of the players have no, or very little housing or manufacturing. But, a lot of "Great Buildings" What am I missing here. How do they advance when it appears they have no goods or money coming in, or very little from the "Great Buildings"

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
depends on the great buildings some give, coins, supplies, residential space or goods also if they have been playing a few years they will have some event buildings which can make the games base buildings obsolete, look at the wiki that will help you

Great buildings provide vast amounts of coins, supplies, goods, fp, population, happiness and one gives military units.

I have 3 cities (iron, ema, saab) not a single one has a regular residential, supply, goods, cultural or military building