• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

confirmed bugs

• Thread starter DeletedUser5180
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

bug report section ---> confirmed

why is this now empty and 'never' shown.? :confused:

DeletedUser9168

Hi akkers
My understanding would be that all bugs currently 'confirmed', have now been passed on to the developers and therefore been moved into the 'reported' sub-forum.
Once any bugs currently under investigation have been confirmed as such, by a moderator being able to reproduce them, they in turn are given the 'confirmed' prefix and moved to the next section in the process.

There is an explanation of the different prefixes and use of the different Bug Report subforums here (click)

DeletedUser97349

'Never' is the default text when there are no threads in a section. The section is empty because I've passed everything on :p
The only issues outstanding in this section are those in the main area which are under investigation but not yet confirmed. The confirmed section sees less use than it did mainly because as a CCM I have no need to use it - when I confirm an issue I can jira it straight away so change the prefix straight to 'Reported'. The 'Confirmed' prefix is for mods who can't jira but have confirmed an issue. Hope that makes sense.
I'll move this thread into archive, though it isn't a bug, that seems the more appropriate place.

DeletedUser5180

thanks for the explanations Jampots & Starzaan, i've never noticed it empty before and thought maybe there was a bug in the bug section lol