• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmation before starting battle with empty army slots

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesiger

Monarch
Please could we have some kind of confirmation option/sanity check before launching into battle when not all the army slots have been filled yet?
On the app version it's all too easy to hit 'Attack', or worse, 'Auto battle', in error while attempting to add a unit to the army, with the result that you almost invariably lose the resulting uneven contest. Under normal circumstances I can't imagine that people very often choose to attack with an army of only three or four troops on purpose, but for those who do, the warning could be switched off...

DeletedUser113901

+1 and a warning anyways if you hit auto battle (why is there a warning for the in fight auto battle and not for the army management one?).

+1 → must be able to be disabled or it is a battle hindrance!

As long as it can be disabled - I routinely do many battles during GvG with the same battle group and only refill the slots when they are gone.
With high battle boosts, you can get a lot of battles in even with 4 or 5 troops.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 → must be able to be disabled or it is a battle hindrance!

As long as it can be disabled - I routinely do many battles during GvG with the same battle group and only refill the slots when they are gone
You can't do GvG in the app anyway, and I suspect this is a app interface issue.

What does occur to me is that you certainly wouldn't want this warning going off in the second stage of two-wave battles!

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You can't do GvG in the app anyway, and I suspect this is a app interface issue.

What does occur to me is that you certainly wouldn't want this warning going off in the second stage of two-wave battles!

It is not really important can you do GvG in app or not , this kind of warning is useful in boath app and on PC as fights are not reserved to GvG , like lets say single fights for DC, GE fights, attacking neighbours ... and for the second wave battle wouldn't be any worning as they don't let you swap troops, only heal them is you want to use diamonds for that ...

Vesiger

Monarch
I just messed up a 'win eight battles in a row' quest because the mobile app put me into attack when I was trying to add a unit to my army - I found myself facing battle number six with only four units versus a whole two-wave army.
Just because of a poor user interface decision in the mobile app.

And it's not a one-off thing, and it's not just me; it happens regularly.

DeletedUser114342

+1

Has happened to me, had 7 rogues and accidentally pressed auto battle while in the process of selecting my ordinary troop. Needless to say, my army got annihilated before I managed to stop the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.