• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Configurable worlds

DeletedUser108439

I on principle refuse to 'buy' diamonds , in my opinion the game does not warrant the outlay

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I have no problem with people who buy diamonds and use them to get ahead. As far as I am concerned they are paying so that I can play for free. The non-diamond players provide the diamond players with people to play against. The diamond players provide the money to keep the game going. I think it is a fair trade.

DeletedUser107476

There is an alternative to this. Every three months the top 10 guilds from worlds are placed in a world together for two weeks. They start from scratch including all players and no diamonds are brought but each player is given x amount of diamonds per day. Give prizes for top guild, top player etc. Players in multiple worlds must choose which world they wish to represent.

DeletedUser97688

Idea: Allow a world exclusively for experimenting with few restrictions and adapted for a different type of gameplay.

Details: The Sandbox world would allow users to place any buildings, and any GB without requiring goods. Diamonds would be unavailable from quests, but would still be available to buy for premium buildings. Forge Points would cost only 10 coins each, and all expansions would be available for 1000 coins each. Houses would continue to operate as usual, as would goods and supply buildings. (These are just suggestions, please don't downrate the whole idea based on one of these.)

Abuse: No abuse. Diamonds would cost the same, and would be unavailable on quests, meaning that there would be no effect on other worlds. There would need to be some change to the ranking system, perhaps abolishing it completely.

DeletedUser96901

sounds like an idea for the beta server
because having completed everything doesn't help with testing all new features

so before big new features are released there (like guild expeditions) a new sandbox starts and the old gets deleted

+1 for beta server
-1 for regular servers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

Wouldn't it be better if that world had nothing to do with diamonds at all?