• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Comrades in Arms ( CIA ) we are recruiting active players

DeletedUser15326

Comrades in arms..... CIA

We are a tight nit guild who make sure to see our fellow comrades right with good comradeship, they have everything they need to grow prosper and conquer..

The bonuses of becoming one of our members is we help you defeat your neighbours by arming you and giving you free beer! wine for the ladies.

So don't miss out this is a seriously good guild in all aspects.

Get to it Comrades!
message Jones89y for invites,
also good luck in your forging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15326

Why thank you!! Yes we have only been fully together a week now although many of us have been friends for along time so it all went well together and we party all night :)

DeletedUser14587

really good work i am sure in short time u will be in top 20 :D

DeletedUser6461

No wonder Djpudz because he learned his initial training from
KINGDOM HEARTS
lol !!
Good work Jones !
I am so happy that your Guild has just made it to the top 25 in such a short time :)
Wish you all the very best! If you need any support, please don't hesitate to contact us, We are there for you as always :)

DeletedUser4906

No wonder Djpudz because he learned his initial training from
KINGDOM HEARTS
lol !!
Good work Jones !
I am so happy that your Guild has just made it to the top 25 in such a short time :)
Wish you all the very best! If you need any support, please don't hesitate to contact us, We are there for you as always :)

Purely out of interest, what does "Learned Initial Training" consist of??:cool:

DeletedUser6461

Purely out of interest, what does "Learned Initial Training" consist of??:cool:

Hi Mozzer, Do you want our secrets to be revealed to you without any cost lol :rolleyes: ... Either you join us in Greifental by meeting our min. requirements or send me a free entry to your diamond whining thread on soapbox lol :D
Oh i forgot.. sorry Mozzer, let's be constructive here in the forum. Your posts are counted ;)

DeletedUser4906

Hi KJ, ALL my friends can vent their spleen on Diamond Fred anytime, an invite isn't needed!;)

So please imbibe me with said "Secrets" post haste!:cool:

DeletedUser14587

well KJ we have to adimt jone made a good job and the comrades will soon walk drunk at night in this world lol citizen of Greifental be aware from now close ur doors and windows and stay at home after 10 :D

oh yah i give my population agood stock of white wine and apple cider to keep them awake all night sadly no comrades in my neighborhood but i have alot on my friend list :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15326

Haha yes there may be some drunken comrades walking the streets late at night though they are jolly and won't hassle you TOO much lol, also I did learn a hell of a lot with-in my training from Kingdom Hearts which I still use to this day but won't mention details to keep there secrets of happiness with-in KJ's hands and feel they are somehow linked in my head.

With you giving out the alcoholic supplies djpudz you may wake up to many comrades a waiting for your generous donations on your doorstep :)

DeletedUser14587

hahaha important is to keep the fun alive this game sometime become boring without good friends or guild mate to chat and spend ur free time u will end up leaving this game so cheers comrades let me know if i can help with anything i will be glad too :D

DeletedUser15326

Yeah it's good to chat and have a bit of banter, will do same goes for you :)

DeletedUser96871

1st September 2013.

Comrades in Arms (CiA)

Jones89y is no longer available within this Guild. The guidelines are the same but the contacts for invites are now :

Debs1959 - Founder
MagicOz - Leader
Aju von Ulm - Leader
Lukago - Leader

Looking forward to welcoming any new guild members.

Debs xx