• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Composing new messages when new message comes in

Message Center Problem:

While I am composing a new message, the message that I'm composing is cleared if a new one comes in from someone else. This is extremely frustating. I have to start all over again, and if another new maessage comes in, poof, all that i have type in is gone again. Not a very user friendly action to have occuring while attempting to compose new messages.

Thank you

DeletedUser109378

I have been noticing the same thing for the past week or two and others in my guild are seeing the same thing. Very annoying

DeletedUser

I believe this is a duplicate of this report; however, you're forgiven for reposting since the original has gone almost a week with no reply from "support" anyway.

P.S. Get your act together, "support".

I believe this is a duplicate of this report; however, you're forgiven for reposting since the original has gone almost a week with no reply from "support" anyway.

P.S. Get your act together, "support".

When I did a forum search on this topic, nothing came up, but that's ok, I won't be reporting anymore bugs, because there is always one smartA in the bunch to be at the ready to throw a barb at someone. Forums all over the world seem to be the same; always one (usually a bunch) SmartA lurking.

DeletedUser

When I did a forum search on this topic, nothing came up, but that's ok, I won't be reporting anymore bugs, because there is always one smartA in the bunch to be at the ready to throw a barb at someone. Forums all over the world seem to be the same; always one (usually a bunch) SmartA lurking.
I sincerely hope you're not referring to me as the SmartA on this occasion o_O