• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[COMPETITION] Holiday Card Contest 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110241

happynewyear2017.png

DeletedUser110267

FOE Contest.jpg
winter_logo_2015.png

Hello Kings and Queens!
Star.png
Its time to spread some Ho-ho-holiday cheer! From now until January 1st, we're going to be running our first Holiday Card contest! The rules are simple, just show us your best holiday themed card! There are no rules whatsoever on format, so you can simply take a picture of your favorite, make your own if you're crafty or for our digital artists, show us your skills in Photoshop! Also, for those who don't celebrate Christmas, or will be celebrating in a few weeks, the contest is open to any and all holiday themed entries!
Star.png
The rules for this contest are easy. If its something physical, take a picture and post in the thread below. If you've got a digital image you want to share with us all, simply upload it to the forums, or an external website. Please note, your post will be invisible when you post it, but all entries will be reviewed and approved as the contest progresses! There are two categories for you to enter to be in with a chance to win some awesome prizes!

StarSmall.png
Most Creative - Want to try your hand at some hot glue and glitter, or prefer to show your talents in Photoshop? This category is for you!
StarSmall.png
Best Forge of Empires Card - Show us what you've got with your best themed Forge of Empires card! Maybe you want to make a Frostie themed card? Or better yet, put a Santa hat on the King!

Prizes:
Because its the holidays, we're going to have 2 winners from each category. First place for each will win 1000 Diamonds, a Winter Package containing some of your favorite Winter specials, as well as an upgrade to their Confectionery on a world of their choosing! Second place will win both the Package and Confectionery upgrade! If you win and you've already maxed your Confectionery out, we'll figure out a suitable replacement prize :)

So, glitter and glue at the ready, give it your best shot!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Star.png
winter_logo_2015.png

Hello Kings and Queens!
Star.png
Its time to spread some Ho-ho-holiday cheer! From now until January 1st, we're going to be running our first Holiday Card contest! The rules are simple, just show us your best holiday themed card! There are no rules whatsoever on format, so you can simply take a picture of your favorite, make your own if you're crafty or for our digital artists, show us your skills in Photoshop! Also, for those who don't celebrate Christmas, or will be celebrating in a few weeks, the contest is open to any and all holiday themed entries!
Star.png
The rules for this contest are easy. If its something physical, take a picture and post in the thread below. If you've got a digital image you want to share with us all, simply upload it to the forums, or an external website. Please note, your post will be invisible when you post it, but all entries will be reviewed and approved as the contest progresses! There are two categories for you to enter to be in with a chance to win some awesome prizes!

StarSmall.png
Most Creative - Want to try your hand at some hot glue and glitter, or prefer to show your talents in Photoshop? This category is for you!
StarSmall.png
Best Forge of Empires Card - Show us what you've got with your best themed Forge of Empires card! Maybe you want to make a Frostie themed card? Or better yet, put a Santa hat on the King!

Prizes:
Because its the holidays, we're going to have 2 winners from each category. First place for each will win 1000 Diamonds, a Winter Package containing some of your favorite Winter specials, as well as an upgrade to their Confectionery on a world of their choosing! Second place will win both the Package and Confectionery upgrade! If you win and you've already maxed your Confectionery out, we'll figure out a suitable replacement prize :)

So, glitter and glue at the ready, give it your best shot!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Star.png

DeletedUser4727

One per person, please. Only one will be counted, so if you enter more than one I'll contact you asking which you want to be entered.

DeletedUser110277

This is a photo of a Christmas Card I made for my parents. It has a lot of sentimental value as my grandparents (at the top) have not met my son yet (baby in the middle). My grandfather on the left passed away without meeting him so he was photoshopped in both pictures. Both my parents loved this and hopefully the rest of them will meet my son again for a "real" picture that they will treasure forever :'). Merry Christmas everyone!

20161226_202950.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.