• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
show on what time you can hit a sector in gbg. so for instance the server time is 1 a.m. and a sector in gbg opens after 2 hour 30 minute
under the sector it tells the sector opens in 3'oclock 30 minute a.m. in server time
i hate doing maths in this game, including calculating gbg time!

RedRobin

Private
In army tab have the unattached units stacked icon at the leftmost side. This is very irritating in mobile as I have to scroll through so many units to get an overview of my army

unattached_army.jpg

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Please fix the the auto-aid polish/motivation so that Chain Buildings are NOT dead fething last in the priority order...

Annoying that I get my Tracks polished twice before the main ends of the Hippodrome get motivated! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
in the army managment section, make it possible to show units you want to show in the right side. because its real annoying when units show up like this.
i need to use combat drones but due to other higher era units(useless for autobattle) i cant see them well and takes time
make it possible to change the order of units to the unit players want rather than just era order
1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.