• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 109369

We're looking for ideas for our next Sprint! Read all about it here and post your ideas below. Please be sure to read the guidelines first on posting and liking ideas!

r21r

Major-General
I would like to suggest a new different section on Global Chat, <<Trade>> Chat (or something) for those who quote Goods Selling or Buying.
We only have 1 Global Chat and as you understand, it gets spammed very easily, making Quotes for Recruitment, Questions or Trade Quotes getting spammed in no time.
Another thing i have noticed as a PC player, is that i don't have the option to "add all friends" in a thread, that would help all the PC-only players for sure !

(if the different chats sounds cool idea, i have a color-suggestion with all-in-1 filtered or not which needs coding, will be happy to share)

Last edited:
I would like to suggest a new different section on Global Chat, <<Trade>> Chat (or something) for those who quote Goods Selling or Buying.
We only have 1 Global Chat and as you understand, it gets spammed very easily, making Quotes for Recruitment, Questions or Trade Quotes getting spammed in no time.
Three chat tabs, one for game chat, one for social chat, one for guild chat.
Remove the neighborhood chat. No one uses it.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
An at-a-glance feature that lists all your buildings according to their era.
It could also allow you to click that building in the list and be taken to it to perform an action like choosing which building to raise up an age (or more), rather than going through all your buildings looking for the one you want.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
An icon at the top of the screen (this from computer version as mobile has too much to see properly already) - perhaps near the coins/supplies icon - that would give a number value for how many incidents are available within the city to be picked up. Does not have to identify what or where, just a simple number stating how many incidents are currently available.
If there was to be any accompanying text or identifiers, depending on space, most important would be to know the earliest that an incident would expire.

Knight of ICE

If you have more than one suggestion, put them in seperate posts. With multiple suggestions in one post we can not see which suggestion gets the "likes".

askdave

Private
Secondhand shop, old buildings, forge points, bits of road, fragments all the stuff you don’t want. Probably paid for with coins and supplies, Could be good for new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.