• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Commas in numbers

Forwandert

Major-General
Hi

Since update 1.149.0 on android all the commas are missing out of numbers in the rankings and guild rankings ie 62,336,345 now shows as 62336345. I'm assuming this wasnt intentional.

Forwandert

Major-General
Its potential bug and its posted in the bug section. Your opinion on what matters isnt needed thanks. If it doesn't interest you find another thread to post in.

Its potential bug and its posted in the bug section. Your opinion on what matters isnt needed thanks. If it doesn't interest you find another thread to post in.
Well that's just plain rude and I'm sorry a missing comma ruins your life.

If you really want to report it put in the correct format as shown on the front page of the bug section

Forwandert

Major-General
Didnt say it was ruining anything. Just noticed it and posted here, took like a minute.

If you really want to report it put in the correct format as shown on the front page of the bug section

I dont need to format anything. I dont work for Inno so they can figure that out themselves.

Emberguard

Legend
I dont need to format anything. I dont work for Inno so they can figure that out themselves.
Putting it into a template is there to help you communicate all the information necessary for narrowing down what's causing the issue. If you want us to figure it out for ourselves then there's no guarantee if we'll be missing a crucial piece of info that would have fixed your problem. It'd be like going to the doctor and saying "fix my problem" and not telling them the symptoms or when it started. Sometimes they can fix it by looking at it, most times it just makes it take longer to figure out or worst case scenario the incomplete info isn't enough to give an answer.

Template can be found here:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ort-section-please-read-before-posting.27140/

Emberguard

Legend
Note: could be Android specific

Unable to reproduce
Apple Ipod Touch 5 (ios 9.3.5)
App: 1.149.0
Noarsil

Unable to reproduce
HTML5 Windows 10
Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0
1.149.2ae1ac2f97a
Noarsil

@Cursedveggie are you able to post a screenshot?
IMG_20190407_113151.jpg

DeletedUser112892

• World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: App v.1.149.0
  • Overview of the bug: On the players leaderboard, separator for thousands in amount of networth points is missing, what makes it harder to say from first sight how many points specific player has.
  • Screenshots:
    f21pvr.png
  • How often this occurs: Always
  • Urgency: Not urgent, just irritant

DeletedUser112892

Although it is not quite a bug, it dissapeared as I updated app to 1.149